Tuesday 29 November 2016

David Gray - Babylon


I get the spam emails like this, see the grammar and spelling errors.

 Anyways I had a dream where I was in Northern Ireland. The setting was peaceful and romantic. I did ask where the nearest WiFi connection was. It was 8 miles away. I felt like downloading a few David Gray songs. It was an open field. The area behind led to the sea. I went forward whilst talking to a few people. It became daylight. We had taken a car journey. We are at a school. Me and a young man named Scott. We have a guide, a 60 something old man similar to Sir David Attenborough. He is wise. The fire alarm goes off. We depart. The wise man David is on a toy car and driving around the open areas. I do remember needing to have a change of clothes but not getting the chance. We are going home. We happen to get into a discussion with Craig the winner of Big Brother 1. The journey on the motorway is weird. One of the guys has a big head superimposed on a small body sticking out of a moving vehicle. We are walking behind. In the town I find it fascinating. A mixture of old buildings and modern ones. I tell Scott that I would meet a girl and settle down here. A brunette did pass us but I wasn't attracted to her. We were on a road with no foot path and it was slopping grass. 
I had a previous dream where I was in a student house where the new guy that I had met was a vampire. He looked like RJ Mitte. He did try to bite me later on. In another scene I got to anal rim three girls. One had a gaping hole and I was going to have sex with her.
Another scene and I am at a wedding with an Asian Middle Eastern theme. I get lost and try to find the right room. I am in a toilet and needing to use a cubicle but they seem to be occupied.

Today at work there was this pretty blonde with a black colar around her neck. A colleague asking me for the time when I am with a customer. She did also shout to the manager that she needed pound coins from across the till. You have to be careful what you say and how you act around customers. One Muslim lady was behind an old lady and when I called for the next person. She came to the till when it was the Oap. She had asked whether the Paracetamol was any good. Of course they are. Fucking beggars were in town. A police car had driven into town. Someone may have made a complaint. The stockroom was still a mess and people haven't been clearing up after themselves in the canteen. My auntie seems to ignore or just not notice me when I pass and say hello. I have been asked to work this afternoon. 

The brunette pilot in the film Altitude is pretty. A hot young bride had been reading a book on Syrian poetry and a Thompson Airline hostess had reported her for being a terror suspect. It was racial profiling pure and simple. I doubt they'll name the accuser. She had been going to Turkey for her honeymoon.

Clever app that the campaigners use to locate potential voters for the US election. Refugees have arrived but some will probably have some moronic comments to make. The Sun newspaper being arseholes as usual when it came to Gary Lineker. As long as the children  are safe. There are many countries to take in migrants. There might be amusing comments to which I would add from Twitter. The Trump supporter at the university looking weird. I could tell who the environmentalist was too. Report on BBC News during twilight hours. Pete Burns is dead. The only song that I know of is You Spin Me Round by Dead Or Alive. Bobby Vee is someone to google. The Wright Stuff needs interesting topics and guests. Jamie Lang from Made In 
Chelsea, Gaz from Geordie Shore. Why have a reality TV personality on a current affairs show. Qatar to Manchester and a married man gropes a teen whilst he is sat next to his wife. Some will talk about his ethnicity like it's a cultural thing. 
The Truth Legal Name billboard is making any sense. Maybe Derren Brown 
is behind this. Maybe sign up a domain name with the phrase. The insurance company aren't giving abit of leeway for my brother. So he asks to borrow money from me but I can't help. 






On Sat, 8 Oct, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Ravi Kumar
<ravikumar.1kumar123456@gmail.com> wrote:
 ġġöfüll dëtäïls öf ÿöür wëbsïtë äċtïvïtïës wïth öür sëö sërvïċës




Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ravi Kumar , business development manager. We offer web development solutions using advanced technologies and meeting our clients'every need.

Our Services includes:- 

1) Web Design 
2) PHP and mysql web Development 
3) Joomla 
4) Drupal 
5) Wordpress 
6) Ecommerce 

We have special offer for this month! 

If interested please reply with your contact no. or skype id. I would be 
happy to share our Methodologies, past work details and client Testimonials. 

Kind Regards,
Ravi Kumar