Friday 2 December 2016

Roy Orbison You Got It














A person rang and I answered but they hung up. Charlotte answers. HarrisonFowler
‭01509 358102‬ ppi shit

Missed call from an invalid number 
‭07770 658787‬  
‭07948 657801‬ rang this morning and line was busy. Tried to send a text but it is invalid, just like the person on the other end. The phone is switched off. Managed to send a text.
02038685814 some annoying cunt rings me in the morning, hangs up when I answer and I rang back to find that it is no longer in service.

BBC Pointless hot Carly 30/11/16. Alyssa looks nice. 

It is weird as some people agree with and defending Eric Bristow. There is a petition to ban the new £5 note as it apparently contains animal fat. It has upset vegans who are just weird anyway. First world problems. Hindus are urged not to donate the notes. I thought that I would put my fivers worth in. 


I dream that I was in a hotel and it had a spiral staircase. You sat on the circular seat which then moved up and around like an elevator. You couldn't walk up it. There was a major explosion on Ramsey Street, Neighbours tv series. A few characters were killed. I remember sitting on a bus and the driver was an old black guy. He drives like a maniac every time. Speeding through the streets. Crashing into vehicles and missing pedestrians. In a later dream I had a collection of notes and I tried to tell the customer about the Gillette Mach 3. I was going door to door with my family. Inside one home and passing through a different door to the neighbour's house and no one was home. 


I have just finished reading Surviving The Evacuation by Frank Tayell. I may have read it before. I have read a similar book on a zombie apocalypse set in the UK. Worth checking out. There is Extinct by Ike Hamill. The Chronothone by Nathan Van Coops is a follow up to Times Like These which I seen a preview of. I hope these authors earned enough money for their work. 

I added more to this email/blog post and sent it but it revert back to an earlier version and stayed in the draft box. The Apprentice was entertaining, it had a virtual reality task. Checkout Jessica Cunningham, Frances Bishop, Grianne McCoy. Skinhead primary teacher on Question Time will get ridiculed. Laurie Penny looked hot. Nice performance by a guy named Mik on The Wright Stuff. This lady is pretty only flaw I guess is being right wing. https://twitter.com/RosieCanham1 Uses fake tan too.








On Wed, 30 Nov, 2016 at 3:03, Chaturbate
<no-reply@chaturbate.com> wrote:
Chaturbate Newsletter 11/29/2016
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
Chaturbate

Cast Your Vote Before December 1st

Take a moment today to support these nominated Chaturbate broadcasters...
READ MORE

Bio Customization


Chaturbate prides itself on the freedom it provides broadcasters to customize their cam pages and express themselves with overlays and graphics. With that said...
READ MORE

Fall in Love

Have you met Sindjetaime? This broadcaster shares her thoughts on being a cougar, metal twerking and her love for bang bang shrimp.  
READ MORE
Connect:  Main Site  |  Twitter  |  Blog  |  Vimeo  |  Support