Saturday 28 January 2017

What a day- Greg Laswell

There was this sexy blonde with a perfect ass in Tesco Rushes Loughborough. Always like a nice tight ass as I saw on a brunette in blue camouflage leggings.

The women on the reception desk at the Charnwood Borough Council seemed abit rude. Especially to this oap and a woman who was after something about home repairs.

BBC Pointless there is this fit blonde called Iona on the podium with her grandfather. She was out in round 1 before and is again thanks to grandad. Jordan and his mate would hook up with Iona. I have no interest in the show. Aired 24/1/17. See the tweets.

I wasn't the only one that found Alex Kingston's American accent to be ridiculous in the tv show Arrow.

Itv The Chase and this fat woman Stephanie is shit at her questions. 24/1/17 Itv1. £3,000 in quick fire round. Geoff says pass without buzzing. They beat the chaser which I didn't think would happen. Steph will be gutted that she won't get a share of the prize fund and rightly so. #deadwood
In the Celebraties edition Gemma Merna did not answer a single question in the final round.


I am watching this psychological horror called Danika. I hear the next door neighbours laughing loudly amongst themselves and pause the film to record them and they are quiet. Like Danika I have no fucking idea what is going on. The main character is annoying and should meet a grisly end. I am thinking of skipping scenes. The nanny and the son's girlfriend are hot. Marisa Tomei stars. You might have seen Dark Water, The Babadook, Triangle, Premonition, Dead End. Some twist ending. I will need to look at the reviews and discussions about this film. Nice end credits song.

I have found a few different DVDs that my brother has. I watched 28 Week Later. A Danny Boyle film. T2 Trainspotting is in cinemas now.
I am watching Lost Souls. I may have seen it before. Winona Ryder, John Hurt, Ben Chaplin (Apple Tree Yard). You may have seen End Of Days, Fallen, Deliver Us From Evil, Constantine, Devil, The Devil's Advocate, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, The Last Exorcism, The Exorcist.
Read the books I Have The Sight by Rick Wood, Nightfall by Stephen Leather.

Undercover Brother starring Eddie Griffin is a parody of blacksploitation films. Released 2003. One scene in particular talks about a black man running for president. Years before Obama. Good selection of music. You might like I'm Gonna Get You Sucka, Double Take. Denise Richards looks hot. Dave Chappelle had the best dialogue. See Def Comedy Jam DVDs.

Another tweet gets someone in trouble, I know the feeling. Bill Kintner. Ewan McGregor avoided going on GMB because of a comment Piers Morgan made. Why are the news paying attention to Paris Jackson? Usain Bolt has to hand back a gold medal because his colleague Nesta Carter took a banned substance. The tv connection keeps playing up. I would like to step away from the health and beauty industry. What I am not about. Some women are, I just use their holes for fun.
Teaching Assistants getting paid full time wages for working part time hours. Protest about a 25% pay cut. Another ridiculous protest by Nottingham Forest fans. It is only a game. BBC Breakfast had two NFL players that looked good. The sports reporter mentioned uk sports comparing it to American football. The subtitles were stupid. Lolling freezing? Capshaw aka capsule.
The insufferable Sam Bailey was on the Wright Stuff again. ‭0161 399 3782‬ Manchester called, claims to be from Hmrc. Selena Gomez in the video Hands To Myself. Nice body. Zara Larson is hot. There is the annoying but pretty girl presenting the UK Music Video Chart on 4Music. Notts Tv the tits on Rebecca Wall a trainee person at a call centre. Speaking of which the new Mya.co.uk ad with pretty women with nice tits. I didn't go to the gym which I still could do. Nice ad on Ellen for this alcohol barista machine. I was thinking of buying poppers but it isn't the best idea as the money should be used for essential. I should go online and apply for work. Alot of oaps in the audience of this bowls event.
Watching Super Troopers. A police comedy like Police Academy. Nice shot of the waitresses pert breasts. Plenty of banter. Highway patrol in Vermont USA. Brian Cox, Linda Carter and a familiar faces star. Good soundtrack. German hot woman with nice tits. Jumping on the bed at Thorny's house. For some reason I thought that I saw Ryan Reynolds.

I was in Poundstretcher Loughborough being served and this muslim black girl with glasses asked the cashier about some baking item. The cashier said just a moment and the girl goes "what?" Stupid bitch. She is serving a customer. Queue up behind me.
Twatty next door neighbours making noise again. An exorcism or anal sex gone wrong, maybe the lad has ejaculated into the eyes the screamer. I tried recording the conversation but I seem to get white noise. I can hear them clearly but the fucking phone is muffled.
Wdytya with Sir Ian McKellen was interesting. Catch it on BBC iPlayer.

http://astore.amazon.com/pleasetakealo-20

Death In Paradise bbc1 this fit honey assistant to the detective. She is part of the police force. Florence is her name I believe. Some strange shit on The Cult Next Door bbc2. See the tweets. Some graphic sex depicted. 'Forced her to lick his anus' Cult leader likes rimming.

BBCQT a man that must've been asleep asks a question about Trump and Brexit when they've moved onto another topic. Wrightstuff an audience member has great cleavage. Fucking weird ad for Fab Bingo. The Apprentice Jessica Cunningham is in the Big Brother house. Didn't take long. The housemates aren't important.

Tashmeena had abit of an attitude.

England football fan, idiot and racist Christopher Cole had pushed a Polish builder onto the tube tracks because he was angry at Russian fans behaviour during Euro 2016. A former law judge and his assistant defrauded their clients. He used the money to keep the company afloat and she used it for holidays, mortgage payments and a hot tub. Typical woman. In the voice of the Green Arrow "Simon Kenny and Emma Coates, you have failed this city". Some tweet going viral makes the news. Molly Mae is her name, I'm just wondering if she is attractive.


My brother comes in to ask me to empty the washing machine not sure what his excuse was. He loaded it. It was late at night and I was asleep. My mum is talking to herself.

It was my last day with Chey. She contributed alot to Savers. I wish her the best of luck in her new job.

I did serve some pretty girls, two were of Greek descent. Another was this blonde.

I dreamt that there was this battle between machines. Miniature spaceships. Drones in a Star Wars theme. Firing at each other. The good guys had a large wingspan like the aeroplane. Quick firing laser guns. They also had a blue whale that attacked a man and wrapped him up in harnesses.
The baddies had a few guns up front. White with orange and blue stripes. I cleaned the house. It was being used as a hotel. A call from the council.

At Puregym Loughborough there is a dark haired girl in purple top with nice cleavage. A hot blonde that is always here. With her phone strapped to her chest. This blonde in a beige v neck t-shirt with nice cleavage. I was next to them. Should have taken a pic. A curvy brunette with big tits. A blonde in white pattern t-shirt sat on the mat. Saw a nice arse on the pigtails girl. Nice tanned blonde with the instructor. This blonde in black gym kit with tattoos over her shoulder and arms. Nice. Just seeing her bend over, that ass in the air.
Some keys left by some guy that I thought belonged to him didn't. There was this blonde in black kit with orange shoes. Lying back on a bench with a dumbbell in the air. She had fantastic tits. Just seeing the cleavage and I intended on taking a picture. I am sure that I wasn't the only guy to notice. My phone kept going off maybe it is karma or cosmic justice where it does it deliberately knowing what I would do. She has put her top on now. I have an opportunity then I should take it.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Member, Activate your InboxPounds Account
From: InboxPounds <paidemail@inboxpounds.co.uk>
To: Member <ki5h0re@yahoo.co.uk>
CC:

InboxPounds-The online rewards club that pays!
Collect Your £1.00 Signup Bonus
and Get Paid To...
 Read Emails
 Take Surveys Online
 Try Brand Name Products
 Play Games
 Watch Videos
 Search The Web
   
 
You have received this email because you signed up to be a member of InboxPounds®. If you would like to stop receiving messages from InboxPounds®, please Unsubscribe.

©2011-2017 InboxPounds Limited | 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS, United Kingdom