Thursday 13 July 2017

Bilderbuch - Spliff


I have been trying to send this email a fee times.








01618145213 Manchester PPI Team. 01925320360 Warrington PPI yet again.

 Rachel Fenton is attractive. First time I have seen her. Is a nurse and had been on Love Island. You have Jemma Forte who is a mild. Not sure what she does. AS Watson are opening more stores. 45 Savers, 17 Perfume Shop and 30 Superdrug. You'd think that they would get the air conditioning sorted for their existing stores. I'm ringing up Heads Recruitment 11 days later. The vacancy has been filled. Not having been given the email address meant I couldn't apply. So in theory I had been fobbed off. 

I did get a call from my manager telling me the snowflakes from head office complained about my comment about air conditioning. They don't look after their staff and what I said was in jest and true. Muse-Panic Station/Psycho/Hyper Music

I dreamt that I was with Loughborough College on a trip. We went to this awkward shaped shallow swimming pool. There were the Oral B electric brushes for sale. Another scene had Nina Simone. 

There is chatter going outside in a different language. Car being revved and a motorcycle came down the street as I tried to listen to the debate on the TV. 

I don't get the use of ball boys and extra staff. Standing at each end. It makes the tennis players look lazy and the game seems pretentious. Many customers that I have dealt with have the attitude of Coco V. Arguing with the Umpire will get you nowhere. Calling 'Out' and other things can be distracting. Bad sportsmanship from Coco, should be given a penalty. Magda did much better. 
I rang up various companies about boiler repair. Costs too much and an engineer hasn't called me. The PPI team from Manchester called me yet again. If I ring them back it'll be to ask them to remove my details from their database. 

Oh fuck off with your text 
Hey Kishore I just thought I'd send you a quick message just to say please don't take it personally about the Facebook status, it was not intended to cause any upset like I'm sure when you put the comment on but I'm sure you can imagine how things can escalate. I have heard about your recent posts only off a friend not from head office and I just wanted you to know it was not intended any other way than we just didn't want any backlash re air con. We all know how hot the stores are and I know finishing people's totes from delivery isn't ideal but we are one team and trying to work together to combat it. 
I'm sorry if we caused any offence or upset as that's not what was intended :( 
See u after my hols
History seems to be repeating itself. Gross misconduct for the last job after several warnings. Don't let it happen again. 

Louisa Johnson looked good in the denim shorts on BBC Breakfast playing a tennis challenge with Olly Murs. The blonde presenter was hot. See the camera men focus on her. See the tweets. Just had a call on the landline about a technical issue on my computer but we don't have one. Withheld number. Indian guy on the other end. Scam. The boiler repair man from Righthio is here. Hope he knows what he is doing.
Earth cable with no where to connect to. Blue Arrow the company that installed it have a lot to answer for. It was a government grant so a shit job may have been done. A low quality boiler installed for free. The cost must not be too much. More moaning from people. 

I did go out of the house to use WiFi. At the gym. It is busy here. I went training yesterday and so could have done it again. Some attractive girls at this time. Like for instance the tall tanned brunette, slim with nice tits. A pretty blonde in red. One brunette in black t-shirt and shorts on the bike. Saw this blonde possibly European. In black. A blonde in pink with a nice body turned up, big tits. I did pass this blonde in a white T-shirt on Toothill Rd with huge tits. Mind you I am free to do what the fuck I like. Bodies-Drowning Pool

This pretty, slim brunette with fake eyelashes and make up. Nice tits. Today in the gym. Spotted a blonde in red sports bra. There is a nice blonde in luminous orange t-shirt. One blonde in pink top and black leggings. There was a tall brunette in multicolour kit. Some tanned Asian girl turned up. Two tall girls, one white the other Asian with a deep voice with nice asses. One fit brunette on the running machine. This dark haired girl in grey is nice. A brunette in camouflage leggings is pretty. So is her friend in turquoise top with a nice arse. A open part in the back. The one with eyelashes was back as is the tall brunette.

Twice a withheld number calls me to confirm my details. An Indian man. Just a dodgy scam. On BBC Saturday Kitchen a camera man from the outdoor segment came in front of the camera in the studio just realising what he'd done and exits.





Superdrug weekly starbuy's

Dear Affiliates,
Check out this week's starbuy's and deals at Superdrug
Star Buy! Now 59p on selected Superdrug Fruity Shower Gels - As seen on Love Island
Superdrug Berries Fruity Shower Gel

http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Now+59p+on+selected+Superdrug+Shower+Gels
Star Buy! Save on selected Male Fragrances
Nicki Minaj Onika 100ml

http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Save+on+selected+Fragrance
Star Buy! Save on £30 on Versace Dreamer 100ml Fragrance
Versace The Dreamer For Him Eau de Toilette 100ml

http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Save+on+selected+Fragrance
Star Buy! Now £1.49 on Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask
Garnier Moisture Bomb Camomile Tissue Mask

http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2026&awinaffid=215805&clickref=&p=www.superdrug.com/search?q=%3abestBiz%3asuperdrugGeneralPromotionText%3aStar+Buy!+Now+£1.49+on+Garnier+Moisture+Bomb+Tissue+Mask
Perfect Products for Festival Season!
Fine Glitter Dust Silver

Remember to replace !!!ID!!! with your own publisher ID.
Happy Promoting
The Superdrug Affiliate Team