Sunday 10 September 2017

By Myself - Linkin Park


icon


Dream: I was in some country manor it was similar to Downton Abbey it one point. I was with a former colleague Richard and some others. There was a job going on Sundays for waiting staff. They would be serving dinner to the regular staff. I was considering joining. I went downstairs to meet the locals. There was a nice drink for me. I saw this plate of food but wasn't sure if it was for me. I shook hands with a guy. One couldn't because of an injury. I was asked to take out the rubbish. I went to a door and knocked. The lady of the manor opened it. She was middle aged, blonde, wore glasses and plaid clothing. Similar to someone I have met before. She asked me to put the rubbish down on the floor. As I left I was to avoid touching anything with my hands. I was watching a film where it was a murder mystery and it went full circle. Set in the 60s. Less than an hour. 

Air Fryer a new product advertised on this infomercial here in the UK. There is possibly an affiliate programme for these company. 

That Megan Egerton might be attractive and I should have just replied back to her. Well she can read this. She liked a page that I was visiting. It is a public domain that you post your photo to and there is a share option so I choose to use it. She seemed a it obsessive on messenger. Take it as a compliment. Not a perv or stalking anyone. I don't use the phrase hoe even if you do. Her boyfriend Jack will leave her for a guy. She and her ilk are just irrelevant. #cunt "I don't want you and I never did" "I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one" Case Closed.

Not sure who this woman from Coalville was asking where she knew me from. It was sent in 2016 and I have just seen it now. I don't use messenger. I sometimes deactivate my profile.

There was the tall guy with the neck tattoo. I three belled and all staff were on the till. He had a leaflet with him. He may have placed an item in the leaflet and left. I could be wrong but the time wasn't taken down. So the CCTV could be looked at. New girl Jess(ica) starts today. Retail trainee maybe. Kirah had found a full time job already. Maybe week 34/35 were her working her notice and she just hadn't told the manager that she was leaving. 

Snowflakes getting upset over Strictly Come Dancing and with Susan Calman deciding to take part. Mark Law from Shepshed murdered Timothy Smith. 
Alexander Moroz was killed by an air rifle. A five year old that lived in Loughborough. I hope his parents get justice.

So Zavvi cancelled my affiliate contract. I never received the messages. 

I am watching Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close. Based on the novel inspired by the events of 9/11. Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock and Thomas Horn, John Goodman, Viola Davis and Jeffrey Wright star. Set in New York. Told through the eyes of Oskar. He is reminiscing about the time spent with his father who died in the attacks. He had left him clues. Drama. You might like Reign Over Me, Charlie St Cloud, The 93. It is 9/9/17 today. Great child actor. Good music. Contacting his grandma over the walkie talkie late at night. He is quite rude to people. It is a love letter to New York. Oskar probably would get shot. Does he suffer from Aspergers? This film can get boring. Worth looking at the trivia and discussions. Not sure what the old man wrote on his note. This journey becomes an obsession. The actor has gone onto other projects. There is a Beastie Boyz song dedicated to NYC. Die Hard With A Vengeance set in the city. Oxymoron wars. Reminded of Sheldon Cooper. New Yorkers are used as extras. He is an annoying little shit. Jay-Z ft Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind.


I'm rewatching Darkness. Starring Anna Paquin, Iain Glen, Lena Olin. It is a haunted house horror. You may have seen Lights Out, Vanishing On 7th Street, Doctor Who: Silence In The Library. Set in Spain. A regular eclipse is coming. People had vanished 40 years earlier. Anna looks cute. Worth watching. It is an old indie film. Others that I recommend Sixth Moon, From Within, The Tall Man, anything by Blumhouse, Orin Peli, Eli Roth and Oculus. Stephen King's It has been remade and is out soon. 

I think I have noticed this pretty blonde before. Nice ass in those crimson leggings. The hot tanned blonde in blue is here as usual on a Sunday. There is the cute brunette in green top and grey leggings. A blonde in red and black with a nice pert bum as has her brunette friend. The blonde in all grey has a nice ass as does the Asian girl in pink.

Fucking Facebook cunts seemed to have banned me from posting and I have to confirm my identity too. I've not done anything wrong.

Linkin Park

---------- Forwarded message ----------


Paid On Results
Hi Kishore, we have just launched 9 new Merchants for you to promote at Paid On Results. To join any of these Merchants simply login to your Affiliate Control Panel and click New Merchants which is under the Browse Merchants header on the menu.
Tiger Music
Tiger Music : Tiger Music provides high quality and competitively priced musical instruments and accessories throughout the UK. Our brands include Tiger, Theodore, Jasmin and World Rhythm.
Intimina
Intimina : Intimina is a Swedish brand that offers the first and only range of products dedicated exclusively to all aspects of womens intimate health.
Pashminas & Wraps
Pashminas & Wraps : Online retailer of luxury pashmina shawl wrap scarves. Includes handmade grade-A cashmere pashmina shawls as well as high quality Italian-made shawl wraps. We are the highest rated pashmina shawl wrap scarf retailer on the web.
Compare Funeral Plans
Compare Funeral Plans : Secure Funeral Solutions is the UK's leading independent Pre Paid Funeral Plan comparison broker. We advise over 20,000 new clients every year and are offering affiliates a lead generation opportunity to utilise our comparison website.
Pout Case
Pout Case : Beauty and technology have united with the launch of Pout Case, the world's first i-phone makeup case with accompanying premium, own-brand make-up developed in Germany.
Cuffs & Co
Cuffs & Co : Cuffs & Co is an independent manufacturer and retailer of British made cufflinks, collar stiffeners, watches and accessories. Our new range for 2017 now includes cufflink shirts.
Prepaid Funeral Solutions
Prepaid Funeral Solutions : Beat the annual 10% funeral price rise and set your funeral costs in stone by purchasing a prepaid funeral plan.No medical required, no age limit and fixed monthly payments,a prepaid funeral plan offers peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Mystiq World

tiq World : Aiming to bring happiness by nourishing the mind, body and soul through our thoughtful gifts, art and hand crafted products. We aim to take the stress out of finding the perfect gift for any occasion.
Night Vision Direct
Night Vision Direct : Night Vision Direct is a premium online retailer selling night vision goggles, binoculars, monoculars, cameras and snooperscopes. Our prices are good, service great, products excellent. Company estd 1983, recently with a strong online presence.
Best Wishes,
Paid On Results
https://www.paidonresults.com/
https://www.paidonresults.com/blog/