Thursday 26 October 2017


All You Fascists - Billy Bragg


I sold the DVD but made a loss. I spotted this hot redhead with nice tits. There is a pretty brunette in white t-shirt and black leggings. This tanned blonde, grey sports bra. Nice athletic body. The tanned athletic brunette in black is nice. A young brunette in camouflage leggings, nice tits. A pretty girl with silver hair, slim build. As has this brunette in black shorts and top. This brunette in black sports bra has nice tits. Doing the dumbbell row and I can see her cleavage.

I dreamt that I was in a place with many rooms. Scenes were repeated. There were alternate versions of all the characters. Like the multiverse had collapsed. I found myself climbing up a hatch and going into a room. A few beds lay. One small one which was mine. I seemed to have been touching up the assistant manager. We may have been naked. 

The poppy sellers are out. 


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amazon Services Europe
Date: 27 Oct 2017 10:01 a.m.
Subject: Sold, dispatch now: 6Q-MG4I-8AHP Lost in Translation [DVD] [2004] [DVD] [2004]



Your Amazon.co.uk order has been confirmed.

Order ID: 204-8433642-3521131

Please dispatch this product using Standard delivery.

Item: Lost in Translation [DVD] [2004] [DVD] [2004]
Condition: Used - Very Good
Listing ID: 1013S2MA9EA
SKU: 6Q-MG4I-8AHP
Quantity: 1
Order date: 25/10/2017
Price: £0.50
Shipping: £1.26
Amazon fees: -£1.81
Your earnings: -£0.05




The bloody shoplifter that I hadn't noticed come in. She has nicked something. A woman made a joke which I didn't catch. After I offered her SAS. Just doing my job FAM. ID a lady but had to make sure it wasn't a proxy sale as a colleague mentioned so asked for management. Had a book to read and sign. People weren't buying the promo items. Just have to wait for the right ones.  #SoundsLikeFridayNight Keele Uni moaning about the money owed. Wasn't the deal done with an agent/promoter? Why would you pay Jason Derulo 20k?




icon