Friday 21 September 2018

Luminous And Unstoppable - Immediate Music









Usually positive things about India but when it comes to Pakistan it just gets darker. Also see the comments section below. Unsubscribed.
icon













Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases





Buy Tickets to Shows, Bands & Events







 Truth Or Dare
I rented this film from the library. I am a fan of Blumhouse. Cert 15. You might also like Truth Or Die, From Within, It Follows, Rings, Unfriended, One Missed Call, Flatliners, Ouija, Happy Death Day, Jigsaw, Dead Or Alive, The Purge, Scream, Fright Night, Nerve, Dead Or Alive, Exam, Final Destination. Lucy Hale, Tyler Posey, Violett Beane (Jesse Quick in CW The Flash). An attractive cast. Nice opening scene. A group of friends are on a Spring Break vacation in Mexico. They meet a stranger named Carter. A curse is loose. The participants must play a game of truth or dare in order to stay alive. Creepy supernatural horror. Weird smiles on people. Hallucinations. A demon possibly seen in Insidious or Sinister. Looks familiar. See the discussion afterwards. Olivia is the protagonist. Great effects and acting. Lucas, Penelope, Raymond, Markie, Brad amongst others. Some idiots were commenting about the ending on the trailer. Which kind of spoils it. Interesting music.

I had this dream that I was able to fly and I carried my brother for abit. There was a Star Wars theme in the next scene. A white castle stood in America. Samuel L Jackson played a character that had a relationship with a cat like woman. Hayden Christiansen was playing Anakin Skywalker. There was a lot going on. There was the Deathstar or a villain's base on another planet that was the target. The white castle was in talks with the Whitehouse. The castle was firing rockets and it flew up into the air using alien technology. Some strange triangular buildings with what I saw a three headed guy in one of them. The castle was on it's side sliding across the streets. Crashing into oncoming vehicles. Inside the cat lady was blindfolded and whipped by Sam. She put on this red dress backwards. Had it been on properly the ass would be on show. Items were being thrown forward. A large worm like creature. Thing Avengers and Tremors. It was sent to tackle the white castle. Optimus Prime transformed into a truck after taking shots at the creature. I had been taking photographs and rearranged heads to fit on different bodies. It was all a dream BTW. I am in a room with a bold white guy and he gives me this blowjob. I came in his mouth. He let it dribble from his mouth and swung it around. I then would have to suck on his his cock. I took a wetwipe to get the smegma or whatever it was off his penis. I may have missed other details.

At work the delivery was late again. A mixed raced woman told me that she had seen an asian/Arabic man putting items into his black jacket. I informed other staff. He was in the queue and went to the till and paid for them. I was watching this whige guy that came in with a pink open bag. He was with a white redhead. They were looking at the air fresheners and decided to go around the shop down the other aisle and straight out the door. I followed them. He was on his phone but it could just be a ruse. Around the same time he was in last time I was told by management that someone had stolen Ambi Purs and later the Lynx deodorants. So I had to be vigilante.

The cleaner at the gym didn't seem pleased to see me. I use the toilet on my way to work. The delivery shift is at 5am and I feel the need to go halfway on my journey. I clean up after myself and am a paying member. He did ask what the weather was like outside. It was still dark and cold. Fuck knows.





The Lost World (Jurassic Park 2) starring Jeff Goldblum, Julianne Moore, Vanessa Lee  hester, Richard Attenborough, Vince Vaughan, Pete Postlethwaite. I watched Fallen Kingdom a few weeks ago. We see Dr Ian Malcolm. Nice transition from the scene of the British family on the island to Malcolm at the subway. There is a second island. An expedition team has been sent there to observe the dinosaurs. Sarah a paleontologist and Ian's girlfriend. Ian makes his way to the island. With him is his daughter. Was she from an interracial marriage or adopted? This day and age there will be people triggered by this. Cert PG. Directed by Steven Spielberg. Plenty of bonus features. Good humour and action. Great actors and special effects. At the time of writing I will be selling this DVD on EBay.
Subtitles are automatically on. A team of hunters has been sent by Ingen. If you haven't seen this film then do. Share this blog with as many people as you can.






My brother had thrown my Neilmed bottle away thinking it was empty. Well it fucking is. Leave my stuff alone. I have to buy a new pack from Boots and that cunt of a security guard will be following me around. I am off to the gym to put in more training with this twat of a delivery the next day.


Fucking council tax wasn't being paid by direct debit. Social worker moaned at my brother and he can't shut up about it. The letters weren't checked. I am not in the mood. He keeps repeating the same question and statement 6 times already. I have already told him that I want to get to sleep. This bullshit is down to the other brother borrowing money. Council staff seek to have fucked up. He wants to sort this out now when I haven't got time for this. Letting some comments made by her get to him. Something about being incompetent. Well that's just you. I had a look at letters. Duality-Slipknot

This tall 40something with gaps in his teeth. Has a big pink bag for life. His girlfriend has a green coat with a fur hood. They had picked something off the hair care shelf. The manager took a while to come out of the office. I had been facing up and hadn't recognised the shoplifter guys in their joggers. One has that raspy voice. I have mentioned these people before. They attempted to put items down their jumper and the manager caught them so they put it back. "Can't blame a guy for trying" he'd said. Manger "well not in my shop" the pricks leave saying "it's not your shop". Bunch of fucking bellends. 99 Problems - Jay-Z

I swear that I am going to stab somebody.

Harry and Meghan were in Loughborough. In other news Dinesh D'Souza is a prick.

The toothy shoplifter came back and I alerted management. The other staff took their time to come out. Fucks sake. One man was "nope" when I offered him SAS. Don't be a dick. He had a beard. Some arsehole had nicked two Gillette sets on a day I wasn't working. Assistant Manager goes "what is that?" in a sarcastic tone when the phone alarm went off as I set it every half hour for the delivery. The supervisor isn't coming back. I did serve this gorgeous tall blonde in her late teens.
All Hope Is Gone - Slipknot



This man with glasses in a suit waves his bag in front of me without saying anything when I asked if he wanted a bag. A few hot students came into the store.

Tube Strike was planned ahead. People still went ahead to the Piccadilly Line and are now whining. Right wingers blaming Sadiq Khan. Any excuse. 99 problems and a bitch ain't one.

Why the need to switch everything off at the plug. Is he just trying to conserve energy and reduce the bill? Possibly.

Then you have her waking up in twilight hours. Talking to herself as if know one else is doing is going to hear.

Funny how I open the door to people, say please and thankyou and generally treat others with respect but they don't do the same. 

I did see this young brunette, tanned, in a green tight top. Nice tits poking out. Walking through town.

That woman from the council with a unison tag sure is miserable. She has a photo of her daughters in her purse. There was a Chinese student that did say no to SAS but I don't think was being rude. Thanked me as she left. One woman was abrupt. 


Would Diane Abbot and Sadiq Khan be getting hate regarding ethnicity and religion if they were Conservatives? 

Brett Kavanaugh recommends this site.

There is no such thing as Mansplaining or Man spreading. Yet you wonder why people call you Feminazis?


My mum is repeating this jewra shit with additional lyrics. I may need to take a swing at her.

At the gym and I did spot this teen - early twenties blonde in purple white leggings doing squats. She had a nice arse.

I was using the trap bar for deadlifts. My towel and drink were nearby the equipment where I loaded the weights on. A mature redhead with the personal trainer comes over and uses the area for deadlifts. She had been doing squats elsewhere. That meant I had to offload the weights elsewhere. I should have said something. A lot of the items on the delivery were put on the new lines trolley as I did not find the ticket. Some other item was on it's space. Ticket was removed or hidden. On the ECG or price gun it shows 0 and what we have received in (). The manager kept mentioning "this isn't new line". The day before I purchased an item which should have been put in the log book for staff purchases but my colleague that knew better didn't get it.

So other people's washing wasn't taken it was left for me to do. I am going to leave that laundry basket. Do it yourself.

Anyone else getting spam texts from Royal Mail about a delivery that you know that aren't waiting for? Who the fuck is Mr Hu? I turned off notifications for the text yet still see them.

In Tesco I mistakenly said hi to a staff member that resembles someone that I know who also works there.