Sunday 28 October 2018

Venom - Eminem

You are going to see: (2D) Venom
Certification: 15
Running time: 111 minutes
Booking reference number: WF8LZMB
Date: 28.10.2018 at 17.20
Cinema: Loughborough
Cinema address: Baxter Gate, Loughborough, LE11 1TH
Screening type: 2D, Audio Described
Screen: Screen 6
Number of people going: 1
Seat(s): E8
I booked online for Venom. I would be sent a confirmation email and text. But the young blonde girl would have to scan the code. No WiFi available and my data was on but could not get connected to the internet. Stupid screen with the Trex jumping over cactus. So time was ticking by. I was holding my snacks and trying to sort this shit. I got a ticket printed at the kiosk and then could get in. I go into the room and pretty sure that seat E8 which was prebooked by me was taken. Some Asian guy was sat in it. Next to him were his friends. I could have said something but didn't want to cause a scene so I sat in E9. Arseholes were talking at the opening credits. Slipknot-Duality

This is I assume a standalone film. Stars Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock. Michelle Williams as Annie. Riz Ahmed as Carlton Drake. Great acting from all the cast. Needed more violence or to be graphic. It is a Marvel film but produced by Sony and Paramount. The symbiotes were being brought to Earth on board Drake's ship. He had major plans for them. Wants to see the evolution of the human race. Experiments were being done at the labs. Meanwhile Eddie is a journalist. Has a news blog I did liken it to Tommy Robinson but that is probably going far as Tommy isn't a journalist. He is sent to interview Drake. Most scenes you'll have seen in the trailers. Things don't go according to plan. His life has changed six months later. With Venom attaching itself to Eddie. The agents at the lab want the property back. Great effects. I wanted to see the creatures in action. There is humour too. There is a mid credits scene. Check out the soundtrack. It is interesting to see the effects on the host and what the parasite does. Must not forget the scientist in charge that contacts Eddie. Annie looked good in the symbiotic form.  Monster-Eminem

















Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases





Buy Tickets To Shows, Events,Concerts,Festivals and more



Judy Tucker aka Fucker has no respect for the military.


So the boiler engineer hadn't turned up. Or that he did and no one opened the door. Listening out for the knock.

31st Oct at Savers. I asked this 50 something man if he wanted a bag. He says "I've got two do you want to buy one?" He pointed to his mouth "I'm not getting this fixed"
The blonde woman in a camouflage jacket. (Could be the psycho from the library) asked if I had a bag for these large baskets which she may have bought from Tyler's. I suggested the bag for life. "I'm not going to buy one" was her reply. Why ask then you twat? 

I waited for the customer's card to go through but then she goes off and the thing timed out. That means the card payment wasn't collected. That is a loss. Blonde curly hair, teen early 20s. Curvy. That assistant manager has to void the transaction. "You must stop this" "make them wait" not my fault. It's down to the customer and the card machine. 

My brother keeps opening his door thinking that it is my mum waking up. Just go back to sleep.


Three times the till I was using would up the price of a product. The ticket on the shelf and the scanner would say different. It looked a bomb site. These new tills had been fitted in. Already had an issue with one. This mature brunette I was serving I asked if she wanted a carrier bag. She asked if I was going to charge her for it. So I voided it off. After the transaction is done she asks for a bag. People need to stop doing that. Someone just dumpedca liquid softner on the shelf in the Skin aisle. Put it back if you don't want it. The lady was going to ask about something. The technician was asked but he is only fixing the tills. She left before I could grab a member of staff.


My work colleague did refer to an Indian customer as coloured. There was this event in the town centre. Not far from our store. An orchestra/band/choir. War time songs and stories. She was moaning about them to customers. It might have been amusing to some but was just unacceptable. You have to be careful about what you say in front of customers. Some customers still don't know how to say please and thankyou.

I got a voicemail from 07366589920. Just chatter. I google it to find no info.

My brother is asking for £10. Says he will pay me back the next day. I can't log on to my bank account or get through on the phone. He is ringing my youngest brother who is holding the phone and knocks on the door. I am watching The Flash finale and getting pissed off.

At the gym. I was on the treadmill. The phone was in a holder. I used my​headphones and the phone flew out, hit the belt and went under the treadmill. The phone fell to pieces. The screen is cracked. I use my old black one which has a glitch.

I dreamt that I was at home but also in work at the same time. It approached 8:30am and the store would open. I had been to the loo but made a mess. I needed to clear it up and shower. My mum was downstairs. There were Gillette sets on offer. One was a massive pack like the Blue 2 disposable razors. I had met Candice Patton and Grant Gustin. I played music and would try to play Woodkid-Run Boy Run for Grant. We spoke about all sorts. They left me cards which looked like tester strips. They had words on them.

My brother being vague with what he wants searched online. Going on about these phone, Wifi deals. 

A lady was asking whether this cleansing lotion had any bad stuff in it. It says sensitive on the cover. My assistant manager was going after these eastern European people. One had put something in their bag. The customer thought that she was being rude. That wasn't the case. She wanted me to sort the racking. I was clearing the floor first. Should have told me earlier.