Wednesday 9 January 2019

The Shepherd's Boy - Murray Gold

 Dyson vacuum cleaners

Well I tried to do abit of DIY. Attempted to go up the three part ladder that reaches to the gutter. Almost getting to the top. Always seemed that I could fall and it didn't seem sturdy. That might just be me. Self consciousness and embarrassment got to me. However my brother calls and says that he'll give me a hand with it. I am still going up the ladder. There is a storm making its way on Sunday and the gutter needs to be dry to be worked on. So I expect more leaking. The items I bought: 3663602910510 ladder, 50600382231176 roof trade sealant black. 

 There is that Logic Combi 30 boiler that continues to go to F2 and L2. Several times it has to be resetted. The engineers come and go but the problem remains.

Map Of The Problematique - Muse
 Best sellers