Sunday 19 May 2019

Geoffrey Gurrumul - Wukun


Some numbnuts leaving derogatory comments.
This cunt is not a journalist

Jack Renshaw is a paedophile and a Nazi. That is a right winger in a nutshell.
I had only seen a few Cernovich tweets. He is a prick. Colorism in your favorite shows American Idiot lacking a sense of humour Another racist called Megan

I had a recent dream where I went to my old school from my preteens. I was going to use some of the facilities. The stairs seemed narrower. Not many people in the classes. It was kind of like an open day. I didn't have too much interaction with the pupils. I would go to the canteen and then the library. Food was scarce. Some was saved for teachers. I fell asleep and had to be woken up by a member of staff as the school was closing up. There I went down different stairs and walked off a ledge. I fall but get carried back to the starting point by an unseen force. The computer male voice tells it is a safeguard for the children. Three Muslim women who worked at the school were on a bar. Some event around Ramadan was taking place in the evening.

I spent time with a niece of mine. I was trying to sell the Nivea suncare and Beyonce perfumes. I switched from one to the other. There were dead bodies discovered at a house by a young boy. These cartoon penguins came along and taunted him. Fuck knows. Old school WB type animation. I had looked at the footage that I recorded. I am in my orange T-shirt which I had purchased from Burtons. I am looking into a mirror. Not far behind looking at the clothing stall is a past version of me from a few months ago, dressed in black. I think he had seen me. A little bit of time travel. If you ever feel the need to draw a comic based on my dreams or write an expanded story then you have my permission.


Betacucks are offended over Batwoman.
Nothing wrong with sjw. Stop blaming everything on that term. The commenters are right wingers.

I woke up thinking it was the next day about 6am. I look at my phone to see it is still Friday 21:47.
I had a dream and I had put things through the till. Though it all had been cashed up. I had trouble getting the change. I went to the back. It was like an alleyway and the manager was sorting it out. At what point I likened myself to a cross between Batman and Superman. Some alien invasion took place. These alarms on my phones went off. I should be working the delivery.


A racist's thought about India. Prick.
My mum talking to herself. Repeating nonsense phrases. My younger brother rang up asking for money. I don't have any and won't give anything anyway. I guy was asking if we sold mops whilst gesturing with his hands. FML. I told him to go to Wilko. Another customer, a woman seemed miserable. Didn't want the receipt. The weather probably bothered her.

Mr Weeks "I just told her I was ticking black" I pointed out that many people use the term people of colour. He is off on one. Snowflake. I am not wrong. Could not care less. Hyper Music - Muse

I may have served this woman at work. Ridiculous situation that she was put in.

I was at work when this mature brunette with a small dog and an attitude problem. She was a grade A cunt, an embarrassment. I showed her various testers. The Police and Burberry at £19.99 and I mentioned £40 rrp various prices online. She gets her phone out "Google what's the price of Police Blue the aftershave" she is loud. Cringeworthy moment. She has to repeat it. She finds cheaper than what we are selling. She mentioned how we are more expensive and accused me of lying to a customer. She decided to go elsewhere. When she comes back to buy something else. There is a queue as the Manager points out. She wants to quickly get served. She was apologetic. Maybe not for her earlier behavior. The manager had said in front of a customer. "She was talking to us like shit". I did nowt wrong. She is clearly misinformed. Anyhow I should have sent her to the back of the queue. I wanted to get rid of her. Fuck bothering with her. She maybe special needs, mental health, drinking problems or just a twat. She'll be beaten. Strangle her with the dog lead. Her dog will eat her. Irrelevant person.
Two guys that are shoplifters were in the fucking store. The guy with the raspy voice
 They could have taken something. Then the redhead woman with her boyfriend talking about the queue. They may have taken something. No three bell, were they being watched? I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Still asked for money when I said I didn't have any. What was the point trying to log in to the account but then forget about it.
A Trump supporter

At work on a Sunday. There is a motorcycle exhibition in the town centre. People doing stunts. A band doing rock covers. So it was busy. Some Muslim folk had been served and were on their way. Two white men in their 30s. One bald and the other grey hair spoke of how you can't see their faces. I knew what they were talking about but pretended not to notice. The twat woman with the dog was back in. Telling the guy in front how the fragrance he tested wasn't very nice and a rip off. He was amused. She was just sabotaging a sale. Bit of a petty twat. Then this woman, a shoplifter that wanted a razor replacement. She was around the store. People spoke to her. She had come to the fragrances table and I knew she was up to something. Bitch stole a Michael Buble fragrance. I heard the rustling sound. Apparently the Supervisor dealt with her before. Why not come down. Told a colleague to watch her and she should have followed. I was serving someone and should have left and gone to her. Cunt.
 Megalomania - Muse
All Hope Is Gone - Slipknot

I served a girl that lived round the corner from my cousin.  She is an adult now. Her blonde friend is pretty with nice lips. I served a hot tanned brunette yesterday. Her fit friend was being served by a colleague. She paid part cash and card. The Burberry tester had gone missing. The supervisor is leaving to work at the place two previous colleagues are now.
Israel are best friends with America.
What's that Corrinne? Walkers as in from The Walking Dead. Bunch of racist fucks.