Tuesday 15 October 2019

Unsecret ft Ruelle - Slip Away


Be sure to share the following links: Myworld.eBay.co.UK/solitarymaninblack Bentbox.co/solitarymaninblack Ivegot99problemsbutabitchaintone.blogspot.com Kurayaminovariation.blogspot.com Filmsdvdsmovies.blogspot.com Thoughtcontagion.blogspot.com


I decided to watch Batwoman. Verystream has the Pilot episode. It kept buffering. I have been watching The Flash for a while. You have toxic fragile snowflakes leaving negative comments about the show. It is from the CW. Based on the DC comics. Starring Ruby Rose as Kate Kane. She was great in John Wick 2. You might like the soundtrack. Kate is Bruce Wayne's cousin. Batman went missing. Gotham needs a hero. The Crow security firm does a superb job protecting the civilians. There is an interesting villain named Alice. Great cast. I hope Batwoman is involved with Crisis. It is a darker show within the Arrowverse. If you have watched Arrow, Gotham and aren't put off by strong women then this is the TV series for you.






Inspectah Deck







So Daphne and Dave Chapelle weren't connected and people are still transphobic
 hyperfighting.blogspot.com Fortnite 2

Fascinating BBC article about a Brit and her pen pal on death row

Anal bleaching

The comments section is disappointing.

 This person named BuffEliza leaves a moronic comment. No compassion whatsoever.
A dumb racist comment on a science video
Not only is the CEO acting weird. This troll leaves a comment about false gods.

I was called up on Saturday night. I had been sleeping. The alarm company notified the manager and I had to go to the store at 11:30pm. The latches on one door weren't locked. One ginger who was with the management team was telling me how to lock the door. Really?!
Today's delivery was supposed to be capped at 6 cages. Transport ignored the email and sent 16 instead. It was a waste of time dropping them. I would rather have worked them. I had to put the medics over's on the racking but the GM was on about the sweeping and mopping. Two managers were down aisle 2. One sat on the floor. They had been working the stock. A customer was complaining to me about them. 

 I have watched Arrow. It is season 8 which is the final one. Episode 1 Starling City. I began with CW shows watching Season 1. Interesting episode. The Monitor has Oliver Queen running an errand. He must collect a Darkstar particle. On an alternate Earth he meets a few familiar faces. You get a flashforward of his son and daughter going after the Deathstroke gang. I am interested to see how it goes. On the Putlockers site the video was buffering. You are best subscribing to Amazon Prime. The soundtrack to the shows are good. 


I still haven't been paid back the money from my brother. No surprise there. My mum is talking to herself. 



I had this dream where I was going to swim in this river. But first I flew across the town making sure people saw me. Feeling like Superman. I had my blue T-shirt on. I went to this military sports facility. There was a time limit. 

A customer hadn't looked at the price label which clearly stated how much it cost. It was a new line. There other items were cheaper. Also a non scanning product was put out in the gap of another item. A customer wasn't able to buy it. I'm not sure if this lady was bothered over being asked for ID. Just doing my job. This pensioner thought that it was ridiculous on the limit of paracetamol that you can buy. "Not going to overdose on three packets, I don't want to go just yet"
It was good to catch up with an old aquatance. There was the Brexit Party out again. A guitarist playing some laid back song that never ends. A group of Jehovah's Witnesses stood by this board. Pointless. The brunette with wavy hair was hot. Then the two chaps that sang and played some indie folk music on an acoustic guitar were outside. They were previously near the Town Hall. Yesterday the preacher was in town. 

















An interracial lesbian video and this cunt leaves this comment that doesn't make sense.
1 year ago
Black chick got nigger teeth
Greg it seems engages in domestic violence. He is a Pastor. Religion is a lie.

White lady policing WOC.
Samantha Louise Ely is her name and she has done things like this before.
The girl also in the video retweeted this.
FML. Not what the feminists are fighting for.






When a WOC tries to educate black folk on the use of the N word. Maybe don't use either term.

I had this dream where I had moved to a new house. It was smaller than the old one. Also I was in this venue. It had a bar. Security were outside. Refurbishment was taking place. The staff from my store had moved to this place. Afterwards we went to a big house that was being fixed. We clambered up a tall ladder. There was a gap between it and the ledge. One of the guys offered his hand. I declined. The ladder started to wobble.


The Flash soundtrack: Season 6 Episode 2. When Ultraviolet attacks CCPD

To be honest you don't have to tip if you don't want to. Fox News people are supremacists.
The CEO of Chickafilla might be anti lgbt but it was no use getting the UK branch shut down as the staff will be out of jobs.
A haunted ventriloquist doll

icon




Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases


New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Blu-ray TV on DVD Top Box Office

Browse Categories: Action/Adventure, Box Sets, Childrens, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, UMD Video



American Idiot by Greenday

Transphobic account
This bloke doesn't get it.
Fucking Christ
The bullets will ricochet killing the vandals.
Emmett Till

The delivery was late. 2 hours lost. Only 6 cages. I would have been finished on time. These chaps stopped outside of the store looking at the fragrances. One in an orange jacket, another on a white bike. One more guy with them. Maybe they were looking to steal something. My brother hadn't responded to my text. It is stock take and the GM has to sort it on her own. The supervisor will be working overtime. The AM was asked not to book the holiday for that week but she had done it anyway. Mind you the holidays must be taken before November. How abouts hire more staff. Ones who will work a delivery. I should just hand my notice in. I end my blog post with this tweet....