Thursday 7 January 2016

Enter Sandman- Metallica

7/1/16 In this dream I was at work. In the retail store. There was a manager that I had only just met. A tall brunette. She seemed a bit of a bitch. She had been there a few years. I rang for assistance whilst I served someone. I had been rearranging and restocking the shelves. I forget what the products were. I later find myself in the bar and a few bands will be performing. Many with a different line up. Muse perform first. Chris W wasn't there. A Chinese man possibly a studio musician was there instead. Dom was singing. Actually it was just miming. Matt Bellamy hung out with me and the gang. I mentioned how fans feel about Matt and David Tennant. A few European folk were collecting money from punters and they seemed dodgy. We all snuck away. I needed the toilet. One lady friend was going to go to another bar but we all went back to our hotel rooms. I snuck in the girl's place as to avoid the money collectors. I felt they may burgle us. Any that I saw I pretended to work. These empty boxes were being placed on the pallets. There was the bald guy watching his workers up in the corner. A blonde girl was part of the euro gang, wandering about.
The store closed down and relocated to Churchgate. It was smaller, less stock and few staff. There was a flat above for a girl that worked with us.
There was this heap of rubbish from McDonald's in the car park. Either the binmen hadn't done their job properly or that as the manager said people were rifling through the bins. #Cunts The staff came and cleared up the mess. I had to stay behind again. I was listening to a song when cunts from a marketing company called. ‭0800 612 2455‬. I couldn't be arsed to leave the house. The weather is nice. I get a call from Derby ‭01332 647042‬