Monday 25 January 2016

Times Like These - Foo Fighters

‭+44 7753 331088‬ the yes card text me. I reply Stop. Let's home it stops there. So there was that young asian child with the suspicious looking clock and now one who made a spelling error 'terrorist house'. Shadiya Omar attractive as she is walks away from assault. Nice tits. As soon as my mother is back she is making noise again talking to herself. The office door was jammed. An engineer was called out. I tried to Jimmy the door but it would not budge. A fleece was stuck. In the end the manager took a big bar from the fire escape and smashed the small window. Glass was everywhere. A few bits landed in my bag. 'Jewro' constantly. I need the woman to shut up. I could become violent. Watching Date My Mum and blonde Katie is a milf. Ch4 show where the kids pick the boyfriend for the parent. It is slightly rubbish. There is a slim brunette mum that is nice. A blonde daughter in her 20s ia pretty. See the twitter comments. Down to one bitchass BT WiFi pass. Snibston Musuem on the news. Let it go, it has closed. More bullshit over SAS to follow, that is Savers Active Selling. It is a load of bollocks. Browser keeps stopping at times. Grainne McGuire, a writer and comedian. Probably a feminist too. Maybe not funny and not attractive. Chey having arguments over the phone just isn't a good thing. That money that I used at Classique was a waste. I thought that something would go wrong. There was a slight disagreement between customers. Shoplifters in store. A crying child knocks over the toilet roll stack. Jo gets uppity. Well if we have more items for me to have on display then it would work. I am not daft. Things just irritate me with work. I don't like Savers or Berry. I should just quit. Not sure why the stress. Just get on with the job and not think about it when at home or elsewhere. Babita Sharma is an attractive woman. She presents Island Stories. I watched Escape From Witch Mountain and Sara is nice. Filmed in 2009. She would be perfectly legal now in 2016. I was to go to the gym. Possibly interested in going to Celts Sauna if not Splash Spa. Have some sex with some guys. I'm focused on work but not going to dwell on it. Fuck you.
Some Muslim woman comes begging me for change. I gave her 10p but she asked what she could buy with that so in order for her to piss off I gave her another coin. Speaking in Arabic to me. How dare the asylum seeker/migrant woman have the ordasity to ask me for change. I hope that someone gives her the kicking of her life. I don't care if she has two children. She won't be getting anything else. I knew something or someone would annoy me. She deserves a kicking and then deportation. Got this £3 meal deal from Crenshaw or whatever. At the gym there was this blonde, her tits weren't bad and she wore a blue top training with her boyfriend. There was a slim brunette with nice arse and tits. Working out with her boyfriend too. Hearing some whiny rnb song "why can't we be like that?" These Capital FM presenters are full of the least interesting information ever. I have a blood test then following appointment to arrange. Try and fit it around work and when my mother isn't out. Time does drag to be honest. https://m.facebook.com/SpottedLoughborough/photos/a.287301634735208.1073741828.286796574785714/755513641247336/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.755513641247336%3Atl_objid.755513641247336

At the library a ringtone kept saying "you have a message" but the owner did not answer it. Are people really that stupid? I was asked about coming into work as the DP called in sick and we were short staffed. These female youtubers are there for their nice tits/faces. All have annoying personalities even some guys too.

I am watching John Q starring Denzel Washington, James Woods, Anne Heche, Kimberly Elise, Ray Liotta. Cert 15 thriller. I have never seen it before. John is a working class family man. His son Michael falls seriously ill and requires a heart transplant. Unfortunately the insurance won't cover it and John takes desperate measures. Great acting especially from little Mike.

I revisted FALLEN. A supernatural crime drama with a great cast. You may like End Of Days, The Jack Nightingale Series. Denzel Washington, John Goodman. James Gandolfini, Donald Sutherland. Special mention goes to the extras and bit part actors involved. Detective John Hobbs has just seen a man put on death row. However the killings have not stopped. An entity is at work.

I am watching Safehouse starring Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. Check out impressions by Reggie Reg. Tobin Forest is a man carrying some important files. Some bad people are after him. Matt Warren is the housekeeper of a safehouse in South Africa. After security has been breached. Both men must help each other in order to survive. Good action scenes. Vera Farmiga also stars. Good film.

I am now watching The Seige. Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis take on terrorists. Twentieth Century Fox Pictures.

I have rented The Visit, a film by M Night Shyamalan. Produced by Jason Blum. Cert 15 horror about these kids that visit their grandparents. But something strange is going on. Found footage/POV style. The teenage daughter is making a documentary. You might like The Taking. A good cast of actors. The actresses playing the mother is attractive. The rapping was cringeworthy.

Sci-fi film from the makers of The Walking Dead. AIR starring Norman Reedus and Djimon Honsou as two engineers working in a facility which holds the future of mankind. Think of the Dharma Iniative from Lost. You might have seen Oblivion, The Divide, Cube, Lost, Castaway, Devil, Elevator, The Thing. Not much is happening. Set in a post apocalyptic world. There are many bases around the country. The guys are in suspended animation for six months then must carry out work. Breathable air is nonexistent. Special features are behind the scenes. Cert 12. It was a strange film. Not sure if I have wasted my time. The music is chilled out electronic. A claustrophobic thriller.

Looking through Empire Magazine there are several films to see. I may see Deadpool starring Ryan Reynolds. Pride And Prejudice And Zombies is out next month. The book was excellent. There is a Guardians Of The Galaxy, Thor, X-Men sequel to happen in the next few years. They're making a Wonder Woman film. Black Panther is introduced to the world. Spider-Man has been reboot. Check out MovieInsider.com and Empire Magazine or online. There is Dawn Of Justice which I have been waiting for. The new Bourne film which I'm not sure if it will be interesting. Independence Day Resurgence on 24th June. Close to my birthday. It was near my cousin's birthday when we had gone to see the original.