Friday 27 May 2016

Jack Eye Jones - Summer nights

There were these twin sisters at the gym. Pretty, brunettes with nice bodies. Izzy does have a nice arse and smile.

The last customer in the shop was an African woman and she seemed abit miserable. For some stupid reason the middle child thought it was ok to bounce the fucking tennis ball indoors. I ought to have said something but was being polite. Another there was an Asian woman and both her kids were crying. Onto a more lighter note there was a curvy lady in a vibrant blue dress covered in tattoos and piercings I believe. Had a nice cleavage. Wore black gloves as she had her voice fingers tattooed. Some pretty blonde in Tesco that I spotted, was tanned. Daft when I serve someone and they are on their phone.


#bbcdebate Some pretty faces in the audience. Stephanie is kind of cute. She is Scottish. Also a strawberry blonde in red near the front looking bored wagging her foot. She wants the Leave campaign. I look forward to the tweets. Talk about the EU Referendum.

I should have waited one day till I got paid. I won't have anything left. I dreamt that I bought was in an episode of EastEnders and that I had entered the Berry office. There was some laughter at my expense. I tried to argue my point. Rachel was having none of it. I was in a car and went looking for a place where Tom Jones would be. Performing on a boat. I wanted to go back up one main road to see that the cars were locked.

Crazy story about the US hiker lost for 26 days before dying. There were text that she attempted to send but there was no signal. She left a final note asking whoever found her body to contact her family and tell them of how she died. Back in 2013. Rip Geraldine Largay.


Many people on this migrant boat that capsized. Many went to the size as they must have seen navy or coast guard ships. Darwinism in action? Just migrate the legal way and stop putting yourself in danger.

I Am Cait will not be shown in Africa anymore. It is a shit show associated with the Kardashians. Lucky Africa.

Hannah Maundrel is nice. A consumer expert now interviewed on the BBC. Yesterday CV there was a gorgeous tanned brunette on the business segment in the morning. The EU debate in Salford Quays, Darcey is an olive skinned beauty. Brunette sat at the front right side of the audience. A mixed bunch of characters. That ginger haired mature bloke with the help gap teeth might get some comments. I believe he has a Sheffield accent.

This household is signed up with Southern Electric and Npower. Why two direct debits for the same thing? How did that happen? One is for gas.

Missed call from Luton ‭01582 807855‬. Called back, automated voice says "the number you have dialed is not in service".

Again I had to put my mum on the phone to the person at SE. This time it was sorted quickly. I did see this pretty blonde in red t-shirt on a bike near the Town Hall.