Tuesday 7 June 2016

Breaking Benjamin - I will not bow

The lady that complained about the bleach was back in store buying an item. She previously sent an email about the incident to Head Office. Hoping to be reimbursed for the top. Apparently it is AllSaints merchandise and cost £80. She had made a complaint on two previous occasions. So could she be making it up? Or there is a genuine issue. The bleach bottle was sealed. No other item had leaked. The bottle was in a bag. She had been looking at the bottle, turning it upside down. Dried bleach would not leave a stain. We do not accept responsibility. She did say something nice about me. There was this attractive blonde with glasses that I served. My brother may have been ignoring the fact that I cannot lend him any money. Some arse from Kidderminster rang me and so I answered. Couldn't make out much so I hung up. ‭01562 281661‬. People don't seem to observe the time when the shop is close to closing. That miserable black woman with the unruly kids doesn't seem to answer fast enough and apparently Garnier cream is for White skin. The Sun spouting more bullshit saying that the BBC is anti-white. Sepp Blatter and two associates gave themselves £55 million over 5 years. The administration company could have accepted bids from various clients but they were being choosy and BHS are going into liquidation. Both the fit Michaels daughters on Gogglebox. Just saw the changes in previous Bgt winners. The One Show had the man behind The Eden Project. "Sh1t" he says. At the gym there some stunning brunette in a white coat and another lady with nice boobs wore pink headphones. The PT George's friend was a blonde girl in green top and grey leggings, she had a fantastic arse. I went to the warm up room to see a nice arse of a lady doing stretches.
Muhammad Ali has died. I was surprised that he was still alive. There will be the usual outpouring of grief on social media. Mention of other celebrities to have died in 2016. The mixed footage of him is on a loop. I expected it would happen this year.
There were quite a few hot folk in store. One tall black guy with muscles was in. There was a tanned brunette. Quite a few blonde teens/students. A blonde that was wearing blue jeans and was tanned. Some blonde had nice eyes. One was a tanned brunette in a white top. One white guy who was young and athletically built. Some foreign women too. Laura that used to work at the store is a hot brunette. The blonde that I have mentioned before works in McDonald's. Two mature women were having a discussion about what they were having and mentioned me. I was before them. One jokes that I may have a long order. The other says that I look healthy and possibly ordered something of the sort. Anyway I am reading this free eBook from HG Wells called A Modern Utopia. I can't quite make sense of it.
The Leave EU campaign people were in town again. It was really hot. The heating was on. There are these t-shirts that were supplied to us months ago, I believe for the summer. Yet they were stored in the back.

I had this dream where I was to go to a massage parlour. My colleague Chels had accompanied me. I went to Sheffield. Two Asian guys in a car gave me lift. I had to pay £10 for the lift and advice. I had to then take a 15 min walk up this main road. It was a Saturday and club goers were walking through town. We sat down on a bench in some tunnel. Two young stocky males were sat next to us. One puts his arm around me as a joke and I am uncomfortable. We decided to move on. I cracked my phone in frustration. The whole thing came apart. We decided that it was best to head home. I went to some kebab shop and ordered my meal. Chels introduced me to a few people. There was a bag of ice outside. I had made a mess of my jogging bottoms that I was wearing so would not be entering a bar.

So many fit girls at the gym. Nice arses that I would rim. Tall blonde in grey leggings. There was the tanned redhead in black with the nice eyes. A few young ladies on the running machines. The short redhead that I saw bringing the bench into one room was nice. A tall brunette was doing squats, late 20s perhaps. There was this blonde in light blue tight shorts doing squats. Did think I could take pictures but it wasn't the correct thing to do. I have been single for far too long. The blonde that was featured on Locationx3 was pretty with nice breasts. The black girl Scarlette Douglas on A Place In The Sun: Winter Sun is nice.

A song that plays at the gym, it has a folk indie style. It would be a great instrumental. The croaky vocals of the guy singing ruins it. He needs singing lessons.

Soccer Aid 2016. Claudio subtitles 'enjoy the fan and of cause the children'. Jose Mourinhno? could barely be heard. Nicole Scherzinger in Nairobi, Kenya as part of those charity videos. Celebrity visits poor folk. Some might say why not give them money as you are a millionaire. Read the tweets. Lucho Libre BBC2, the dancing monkey ladies with their nice bodies. There was a Co-op employee named Hannah May that was pretty.

The Nines: Ryan Reynolds, Hope Davis, Elle Fanning, Melissa McCarthy. Three stories are playing parallel with the same actors. I'm thinking Cloud Atlas, Babel, Pulp Fiction, Lost, The Matrix, 12:01, Edge Of Tomorrow, Fight Club. Cert 15, drama. 5055201802408. Good trailers for thriller Unknown and drama Brick Lane, which by the way had a superb song playing during the trailer. Captivity is a horror which is also shown. Back to the movie. Nice piano music for opening credits. Serial moment in the car. Ryan sure has a nice body. Nice nod to Misery in Part One. An actor Gary is in rehab/house arrest. He stars in a show called Crime Lab. Melissa is playing a publicist Margaret that has to look after him. She is quite endearing. Eclectic soundtrack. Sarah is his Canadian neighbour. Surreal. You might like Irrational Man, Movie 43, I Love Huckabees, Donnie Darko, Southland Tales, Self/less. Breaking the fourth wall like Deadpool perhaps? There are surprises. I will be looking up the theories and discussion about the film. Special features included. Part Two has Gavin the writer of a reality TV show. Melissa plays herself. She was great in The Heat, Spy, Bridesmaids. Ghostbusters is out this year. Hope Davis is a TV executive. Part Three is where a family are stranded. There is the little girl featured earlier in the car. There is a blonde stranger that Gabriel asks for help. I am thinking of Bruce Almighty.

The Voices is another film starring Mr. Reynolds. Cross between Psycho, Dexter and Dr. Doolittle. Saw a trailer for The Stag, God's Pocket. I believe this is an indie film. All products of Arrow Films. Jerry has a cat and dog that he believes talk to him. Gemma Arterton, Anna Kendrick, Jacki Weaver also star. You might like Maniac. He is a schizophrenic. This is a black comedy. Also see The Double, Seven Psychopaths, Sightseers, Horns, Life After Beth. I usually avoid films with talking animals but this is a twisted story. See some of his other films. Bloody awkward situation between him and the office girls. A date goes horribly wrong. The pets are like the devil and angel on his shoulder. I did think he would go on some sort of killing spree but that isn't the case. End credits is the weirdest.

I have not had.a confirmation message or reply from someone about the extra work on Saturday. The text I do receive is asking me to work tomorrow in the shop.

I am not even listening to my brother. It's stuff that don't matter to me. I have just seen an ad for Gold Digger And Proud on ch5. Richard Huckle is clearly a sick man. I wonder what the folk back in Ashford, Kent are saying.
The pensioner couple that went missing, their son-in-law has been arrested. He is from Leicester. Two so called carers Cosmin and Ana Focsa tied an oap with a towel. The 88 year old suffers from dementia. Should have been given a prison sentence.
So I understand why Jose M is no longer with Chelsea. Google bans plugin that picks out Jews. The people are then given abuse over social media. Fucking arsehole that created this needs shooting. Brock Turner assaulted someone and his father makes a comment that upsets people. Happy Father's Day everybody!

BBC East Midlands weather report being delivered by Lucy Martin and they cut midway to BBC Breakfast. 7/6/16 7:31am.

Sharon is a lady on her mobile phone outside of the library. I can hear her inside where the PCs are. ‭01582 807855‬ called me from Luton. The blonde curvy woman wondered what I was doing with the rope ladders. I was actually untangling them. Fuck it anyhow. Quite busy in the gym. A few hot girls. Nice breasts.