Friday 22 July 2016

Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me

Fuck my life Josh you are a tool. Calling me Bob. Some other shit before. Look at my name badge. We have met before. So someone calls in sick and I get called into work on my day off. I was going to go to Leicester. There was this hot young slim blonde talking to a former colleague of mine.
999 What's Your Emergency on ch4. Episode 3 Stuart the deaf man was accused of being a pervert. He has disputes with neighbours before. The tanned curvy woman from Browns might be pretty but has that look of disdain. Next time I have plans I will ignore the phone call. Shadow the dog is flying a plane. Jeremy Kyle meets inspirational children and seems patronising. Aired on itv1 22/7/16.
There is a transgender music artist named Anonhi. There were the odd cute baby in a pram, a mixed race girl. She reminded me of my manager. A white baby boy that was noisy. In the swimming pool there was a little girl learning to swim but she did scream abit. A mixed raced boy was with his ginger haired pregnant mother. He had his tongue out. Pleasant moments.
Catalonia Spain and it's human tower competition. The sports presenter on BBC Breakfast is nice. She was doing hula-hoops. The One Show going overboard with the Bfg. Milo Yiannopolous seems to be a vile human being and will probably die of Aids. http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/203888/donald-trumps-little-boy
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2016/jul/21/leslie-joness-twitter-abuse-proves-relying-on-users-to-report-bullies-isnt-enough
Jay-Z
- 99 Problems, Maya Angelou - I Rise, Muse - Hyper Music.
There was this older gentleman who jumped the queue, a lady did tell him off and I should have said something.
I looked up why Chinese folk were bulk buying baby milk powder. ‭0844 337 3963‬ rang. Another scam. Aids will get those people. I'm sure that I saw a girl with a low cut top. Cleavage showing. There was a teen blonde with nice legs in stripes shorts. I saw this other nice blonde that had a look at the perfumes then left.