Wednesday 27 July 2016

Rob Dougan-Left Me For Dead

I keep getting emails from these cancerous cunts
Subject: ​​‌‍ Let us help you rebuild your credit
From: ‭‬‌ ‎​Vanquis Credit Card <fmudzjkn@bedforddeals.com>

I rang up the Loughborough Leisure Centre about the swimming timetable. I think the name Lauren or something. She spoke fast and I needed to write down the times. Hung up quickly too. Was confusing at one point. The Till 99 was working slowly. 10 second delay.
The librarian tells me that the film that I rented was bad. But she had enjoyed it. Well I hadn't asked for her opinion.

That film being Pride And Prejudice And Zombies, which I am watching now.
Interesting film trailer Criminal which has a cast of actors that have been in superhero movies. Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman, Tommy Lee Jones, Gal Gadot, Ryan Reynolds. It reminds me of Self/Less. The feature film stars Matt Smith, Sam Riley, Lily James, Lena Heady, Charles Dance, Douglas Booth. I read the book which this movie is based on. See Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Victor Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, Warm Bodies, Land Of The Dead. Following the characters from the Jane Austen novel. A zombie apocalypse takes place in 19th century England. Great opening. The actresses are pretty. The Bennett sisters in particular. Jane, Lizzy. Mr Bingly is handsome. Lizzy has fantastic breasts.
The undead seem to talk and act normal. Comedy horror. Good effects, fights and casting. I am all for feminism. Women have it better in 21st century than previous decades. Somewhat different to the book. It has been a while since I had read it. The soundtrack is alright. There is special features which I need to access via remote control.

Slim mixed race girl in green sports bra here at Puregym. Saw a nice blonde. Brunette in pink top was alright. I saw a fit brunette in black clothes walk down the alleyway by Wilkos. Lizard Lick Towing and the gang are repossessing a Ferrari Spider. The girlfriend of a cheat has asked for it to be collected. Amusing but maybe set up. Terrible massacre in Japan. Hate crime. A former employee of a disability care home killed and injured residents then handed himself in to the police. He wanted to rid the world of the disabled. He is a vile human being.
Watching Star Wars The Force Awakens and it is skipping in places. My mum is talking to herself loudly. I hear stuff from outside as the window is open. I miscalculated my balance yet again. I should not have to have taken a loan. No money on poppers, DVDs, fast food should have been used. Provident payment each week. The usual direct debits at the end of the month.
Got a tip from a fellow gym member about a protein powder called Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass. I got it from Holland And Barrett.

Bedforddeals.com keep spamming. Shut the site down and kick the owners to death.

Mother had been talking and walking around 12:30am. I understand why people commit massacres.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/News-Say-goodbye-to-nuisance-calls-with-a-text/m-p/2496449

Vodafone complaint, Myk seemed to be rude and the advisor incompetent http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go-products-services/Re-has-anyone-else-had-rubbish-customer-service-from-vodafone/m-p/2503455