Friday 16 September 2016

Bebe Black - Deathwish

Carfinance247 sent 65,000 spam texts. They claimed it was some other company responsible. They have been fined £30,000 and rightfully so. I saw Dating In The Dark. The girls looked alright apart from the big one. One lad was attractive. Great speech by Alex Brooker on The Last Leg about an Italian athlete. Ok Magazine were being tools by publishing a private photo of Prince George. Twatty racists kicked off the plane in Manchester. They were going to go to Ibiza. Typical British tourists. Far right nobs in Germany attacking asylum seekers.
My brother asked to borrow money but I won't lend it to him anyway. I don't get to use money that I earned for myself. Wage slips at work hadn't arrived. I am wasting my time working for these companies throughout my life. The RNIB Lottery ad was bad.
‭0800 088 2582‬ tried calling again.
Vanquis Bank were told to remove my details from their database. I think that they kept it on for auditing reasons. I get sent another pre-approved form.
That 08081450411 number was genuine. A customer support team for Lloyds Bank.
Another Clearscore.com ad with that woman who can't act.
Carolina Reaper video. Two hot girls in bikini tops eating chillies.
‭0800 444231 Domestic & General called. I bought this powerful virility tablet for £10.
Looking at these job ads and some are asking for alot. Just thinking of how I am able to get additional work after what happened with Berry. ‬



--------
Subject: 25% OFF JORDAN IV Retro 'White/Metallic Gold'
From: josh@thechimpstore.com

Hello Affiliates!
We are running a great offer on the Air Jordan IV Retro 'White/Metallic Gold'. Your clients can receive 25% off that product with the code 'GOLD25'.
There is no end date on this offer. Once its gone its gone!
As always, you can track your progress on your affiliate dashboard here:
https://thechimpstore.leaddyno.com/affiliate
Thanks!

Bebe Black - Deathwish