Monday 11 December 2017

Eisley - Smarter

Guitar Tab Link to guitar tab page at Sheet Music Plus
icon

hypermusic99problems.blogspot.com http://www.linkbucks.com/BBIHR So I called in to work today. It was my day off as I worked the day before. Covering for someone that called in sick. I wonder if it was the same individual today? I was putting the rubbish out and there are these teenagers let's call them The Failed Abortion Gang. One is on the fire escape. The others in the carpark behind McDonald's and Burtons. They were messing around in the snow. Well one of them is a very poor shot as he threw a snowball at me and it missed. I was minding my own business. They should not have been there let alone throw something at a stranger. A twat in the group in black coat and cap was wanting to take a shot at throwing a snowball at me. They had been removed later. I got 99 problems, being a bitch ain't one. Now what should have happened is the one on the fire escape slips and falls down the stairs breaking his neck. I could zoom in Savitar style twatting the other scrote and leaving him hanging from a tree. They are irrelevant. No idea what one was saying as the English wasn't clear. Shouldn't they have been at school. They're going to go missing. Hyper Music - Duality.

Woman run over four times and the drivers did not stop.

At Puregym there was a pretty decent brunette in black. Nice arse on her. The redhead with the PT has a plump round ass. Spotted this blonde in blue, she is pretty with a nice body.
Lily looking hot in grey vest and black leggings. Nice tits and ass. Tall brunette with an athletic body. There was a blonde lady bent over. Her leggings were tight and gave off the impression that they were see through. The Irish blonde looks good. Saw this fit brunette wearing headphones. Black top and grey leggings.
Hearing that Dua Lips - New Rules song constantly played on the fucking radio. Generic pop shite. Poor production. Hate the chorus.