Tuesday 26 December 2017

Earl Sixteen - Trials And Crosses




icon



icon

Not bothered but some chubby brunette teen did think it amusing that I asked her friend if she would be interested in the fragrances. Just doing my job. Fuck it. I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one. There was a guy in a black hat that came to the store. Fillings in his mouth. Scruffy, thin, white and 40something. He looked dodgy. He enquired about Paco Rabanne. Some other guy that came in looking for codiene. I also three belled just in case. Someone wanted change for a note but I couldn't open the till. Some fucker assumes a shoplifter that is in prison was in town. There was this tanned brunette in gym wear. She was pretty. 


I did spot a few pretty girls at the gym. Some blonde in blue camo leggings and crimson top with her handsome boyfriend. Lily the personal trainer is attractive. Long brown hair.  Some tanned brunette in pink top. A brunette with dark grey leggings. A blonde in floral vest. A blonde in light blue top and black leggings. A blonde in black bra with grey vest on top. There is a lady in orange top and patterned leggings. Nice body. Two pretty young teens just walked by. One is in pink top with nice tits. The other in grey. I was just near to pretty blondes that wanted to use the mats.
Nice body on all. 

So I joined Tinder. It might be a waste of time. Some hot girls on there. I have looked at articles on fake profiles, wrong locations, matching with the wrong gender and sexuality, race issues too. I'm not going to apologise for swiping right. Can't have any snowflakes. It's not deemed creepy or harrassment if the guy is attractive. There is this hot girl on Tinder and she is a friend of my cousin's on Facebook, see her Instagram bianca_hickling. 

A few new couples from Loughborough are on Fab. One is looking for BBC only. I could message to suggest Dan Walker, Craig Revel Horwood etc but that's not what she means.

Bicupid is useless. Find a profile and she is looking for Caucasian men and other ones don't even have a photo.

Kev who worked for Poundland. Is working voluntarily for the police. Searching for sexual predators online. Bizarre. I did serve this beautiful family. Amazing hair. Spanish I believe.

Not that any of these people are important but Zayn Malik is a lucky fucker boning Petrie Edwards and Gigi Hadid.

Map Of The Problematique- Muse Eminem- Superman
This guy is annoying. Create your own dating site