Tuesday 12 November 2019

Kidz - Take That




I had the strangest dream today. I was visiting relatives in one scene. I was to fill in this form on an iPad and then on paper. It was to do with my immigration access to the US. They have a place there and here. Previously I was on the street. I was painting something onto my left hand which didn't stay. It read "Good luck John Wick" I had walked up a street and the delivery was being dealt with. Empty totes were stacked. One guy was working. I removed some clothing in a place. I considered getting changed but first have a haircut. It was a change of plan. I wound up in my uncle's car. He drove onto this long narrow road. He told me the name of this and the previous one. We passed under a huge truck/van that was parked. On the form they needed his name and place if birth, my details and my mother's. On the paper there was a question about working in a kitchen and diffusing a situation. I had to give my thoughts on it. The place I was in was London.

One student was asking if there was anyone behind the till. Well I am the staff member up front. She shoves out the bag of sweets for me to scan. Hand them to me properly. A lady had said "no no" when I offered her SAS. My brother still made a fuss over this bollocks with this passport. Send the documents that they have asked for. Stop going on about the label on the envelope. Winds me up. The rain has dampened things. Business not too good. The fair is in town and it does affect things.



Purchase these images and more




This guy is a dipshit

My cough is here. I had bought poppers. Nose runs and when I blow my nose I find traces of blood. I found this great article
Another mass shooting in America. As C.J would say "Ah shit here we go again."

This guy that looked like Jai Courtney with a beard. Isn't a smoker but wanted a smoker's brush. We had none in stock as told by the work experience girl. Then wanting a hard brush. Pointed to the firm ones which are hard. He was a nob. Apparently today a helicopter was flying over town and landed on an Audi. Two Amazon accounts are closed and I have to register again. I didn't change the web link in the profile. First world problems

My brother being annoying informing my mum on how to do things.

There was a little discomfort to my lower back as I did the Jefferson deadlift.

Some comments will be transphobic.



Check out this site which harks back to the days of MySpace I had joined. Verified my profile. I received a friends request. Now my account has been deleted without reason.

I had to go collect the keys from work. I could have saved the re by just getting it from my colleague on Thursday. As there was confusion it didn't happen. I was waiting to cross this road and a few cars were coming up. I would wait. This lady stopped to let me cross but this van was coming which would turn in. She put both her arms in the air which I thought was disrespectful. Why act like that. Though I am grateful she stopped could have conducted herself better. I gave a thumbs up.
I recommend that you watch this

Something wrong here. Maybe the European descendants could leave.

Replying to
Why don't people blame the countries we're these families come from? If the American people say they don't want them coming into the country, send them back to their own countries. America already has a homeless problem. Look at California.
2:17 PM · Nov 16, 2019



Join Onlyfans and earn money
Posting HTML on Friendsproject and Substack doesn't go according to plan.


#Whymenneedabreak is about mental health and suicide awareness. There is some jokes, misandry and a weird right wing comment from Uncle Tom Adil.
Weirdest statement from Ed Sheeran lookalike....

Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases

Buy Tickets To Shows, Events,Concerts,Festivals and more  I had a dream where I met up with an old female friend. She was talking about something. In another dream I went to a posh theatre. Emma Stone was in a musical. There were a few audience members making noise. One black man complained about his family in Nigerian. There were subtitles.

Now this was a black 14 year old child arrested.

Amber has apologized. See the tweets from black folk. Someone has mentioned how poc and black people aren't allies.

What a great body.
Savage X Fenty line at Amazon