Monday 4 April 2016

Titan by Paractazor

I dreamt that I was invited with friends and work colleagues to Leicester Tigers stadium. I assumed it was for work. But as a thankyou for hard work a dinner was planned. We would travel to another destination. My friend Al jokes of a time I took a bottle of water during a shift and which I wasn't allowed to. We all in a crowded room. I looked for the guy with the list to see what was happening. He had then told me of the dinner. 
I am at home. many people have come along. Strangers and speaking in foreign 
languages. They're to come to the venue. About 10 Chinese students are outside and it begins to rain. I invite them in. I am in just my boxers and my bed is downstairs. I could sleep until the coach comes. I soon realise that I no longer work for the agency and thus will not attend the event. This saddens me, I get hugs from strangers. One deaf/mute Chinese girl asks for my number. 

I also later dreamt of being part a group out in the wild. Trying to survive. We are in a cabin. There is mention of a girl from Neighbours who had been killed. Her attacker never made it to court. One of our group seemed quite vocal and suspicious. I think of setting up a Facebook page for 90s songs from chill out to trance. A Carl Johnson is mentioned when referring to the killer then it becomes Karl Kennedy as the suspect. 

The vocal member of our group is singing a song, playing his guitar. But everybody is thinking of leaving. One of our missing members was Michael Shannon. Another guy goes out of the door to fall into a trap set up by the guitar playing psycho. He explained why he had set up the trap. He has an axe and attacks our injured friend. I am chewing a chocolate bar whilst telling him to stop. He then comes at me with the bloodied hand of the injured guy. The dream then ends.

http://astore.amazon.com/pleasetakealo-20

Listen to Legend of the Titan by Paractazor #np on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/paractazor/legend-of-the-titan

I am working at Savers. I am told to put these boxes of febreeze into a cage. I seem to take them out. Manager asks what I am doing. I went to look for a new cage. But they were outside. There was alot of rubble and walls between me and them. The shop was on a hillside. I would need to drag a cage up these concrete steps. The office had been moved around. Admin staff and others from head office were sat at their desks. I went looking for my manager. I find this plastic packet. I think it is one of those charity bags that is posted through the door. But inside I find a wad of cash. I go over to the Deputy Manager and hands it to her. She mentions a colleague that would end up spending it. The stock was to be sold as we were to relocate to Tesco in the Rushes Shopping Centre. Something I dreamt about in a previous dream. One guy thought there would be redundancies. 
I had fallen asleep/daydreamed and woke at various points realising I had a job to do. We had to security guards near the back door. I was being served at the till by a pretty Asian girl. I kept adding things to scan and she didn't need those items so they would need to be voided. I left with some shower gel in my bag. I am walking down the road. I to this train which is good for kids to ride on and I pull it along. In my way was this cyclist. I get past her by heading onto the road. I approach a little girl that is heading towards me and she says "oh crap". I pass Savers. I go down churchgate it seems. Two pretty women are ahead of me and head to an alley way where their car is parked. I plan to leave the train somewhere. I see a homeless beggar and I assume he will ask me for change. I pull on the lead. The train is coming towards me and it goes over two cars leaving a mark on one. I am now pulling a small car which my train has turned into. I find a carpark and look for a good space. There are symbols on the wall telling me whether it was a disabled Bay etc. The attendant had me move it to the other side. There was a house with its front garden where I could place it but that would not be fair to the owner. The house was similar to mine.