Sunday 28 January 2018

Bynar - Broken by angels

icon  The X Files Tim Allen Last Man Standing

So the Amazon widgets don't really work. MyLife.com is a site where you can search for someone. It takes a while to load. I decided to look at details of a local criminal Natasha Louise Wright. There comes a page where you have to sign up. The results of the search never come up and your registration details are now on the database. It has complaints of being a scam site. I had two very weird dreams last night. One where I was in a theatre of sorts. A film was to be shown. A few celebrities would show up. I named dropped a few to the crowd. I was hoping George Clooney would turn up. Benedict Cumberbatch was there to write a review. Nicole Ritchie was at the back. People came and went. I seem to forget the next dream.

I am sometimes thinking of a shift that I worked at Stapleford Park. 2009 Janet Jackson was sat on this big chair with Latoya, Katherine and Joe by her side. The singer Jojo was at the bar. Some guy from Glee, the cast of 90210. Faye Dunnaway was complaining about the carpet. I saw Ne-yo dancing with some girl. The royal family of Brunei host these VIP events. I did come back in 2013 and Samantha Mumba was here as she was in 2009. Back then I handed out canapes. I had table 23 to look after. She was sat on it with her brother Omaru, mum and boyfriend. Actress Bai Ling was there. I got her a hot water with lemon. I served Joan Collins a glass of champagne, she was quiet but her husband thanked me. Saw Stephanie Beecham. Usher walked past me. He was smiling. Just arrived. Hilary Swank gave a polite no thenkyou when I offered her a glass. She did joke it was like she was getting married. As she saw the waiting staff at the bottom of the stairs. My colleagues mentioned Pamela Anderson being in another room. In the main marquee. I pulled out a chair for Ms Dunnaway. She almost sat on someone's handbag. Eva Longoria was sat on Table 1. Nearby was Whitney Houston opposite was Mariah Carey who's fish starter I had cleared. Adrien Brody had a full beard. I may have recognized a face or two. I passed Shannon Doherty and Jerry Hall. Bruno Mars performed for the guests. It was a 13 hour shift. I worked a shift in Newport Pagnell and an Aston Martin event took place. I was serving in the VIP restaurant where Orlando Bloom was there. I have seen Craig from Big Brother 1. Bonnie Holt, Lee Davey and Derek Laud at other times. Michael Portillo was at this wedding. At a school reunion was a local mp Clarke. I have worked at Villa Park a few times. The memorable one being the Take That concert. Robbie's mum, wife and friend Jonathan Wilkes. Gary's mum. Jacqueline Gold ceo of Ann Summers. They were there. I passed Mark Lamarr when I was on my way to school back in the 90s. Jeff Banks I saw walking past at the Nec. Boy George at a Hare Krishna Temple. I worked at Silverstone once. Guests were Damon Hill, Murray Walker, Sir Stirling Moss, Sir Jackie Stewart to name a few. At Villa Park on a match day I saw Alan Shearer, Roy Hodgeson, Sir Doug Ellis. At Leicester Tigers I served Martin Johnson coffee.

Why is Kim Kardashian still relevant? So she has named her baby, so what? I am still waiting for the repair man. As expected he didn't have the parts. So needed a new appointment. Why do I waste my time? I still didn't receive an FBI for work. The wedding invitation that arrived today 30/1/18. RSVP is 1/2/18. The event will take place at Grosvenor House JW Marriott Hotel, Park Lane, London W1K 7TN. Abit fancy to be honest. Wonder how much it cost to book the venue.

Listen up! At Savers HB: Beyonce Heat range 100ml £9.99. David Beckham 75ml 90ml £9.99. Stacey Solomon 5 PC giftset £9.99. Sarah Jessica Parker Sheer and NYC giftsets £14.99. Ambi Pur 3volution twin refills £3.99.

My brother is still asking to borrow money. Obviously I can't help him.


I have just seen a segment on the news about a documentary called 8 Years Old And Smuggling Drugs. Despicable criminals. On 5Star at 9pm.

I have this ridiculous account following me on Twitter

So Darren Osbourne was fiddling with his trousers at the time in the van. Was his mate 'Dave' sucking him off? Fuck right off. Just-Radiohead

Far-right’s murderous regime against Labour: • Labour MP Jo Cox was killed by Britain First supporter Thomas Mair • 6 Neo-Nazis plotted to kill Labour MP Rosie Cooper • Britain First supporter Darren Osborne wanted to kill Jeremy Corbyn

Jadya Fransen is a pitchfork waving gobshite. Tommy Robinson is a terrorist sympathiser. Britain First is a terrorist organization. Some stupid followers with their hateful agenda. One is a farmer and former teacher. FML imagine finding out that she taught your kids.



It wasn't so busy at work. A few pretty girls came into the store. Heard the odd accent. One being Irish.
At the gym after work. There's a few hot young ladies. One in all black and she is blonde with a slim body. Two other dark haired slim teens in the CV room. Nice arses on them all. A curvy brunette was working out with the kettleballs. She has to crouch and move along with them. Nice view of her tits. There was this cute trans girl that came to the store. I let this fella use the squat equipment once I was done. But I still had deadlifts to do. The hot blonde lady that I serve at work is here. Of course there is the tanned brunette with the piercing eyes.
#Impuregymmotivated



I just bought this song