Saturday 13 January 2018

Non believer - London Grammar

I watched Alien Covenant. It stars Michael Fassbender as two synthetic humans Walter and David. It has been 10 years since the event with Prometheus. The ship is carrying a colony to go to a new world. Danny McBride plays Tennessee. Quite dark and offers something new. I believe Sigourney Weaver is the voice of Mother. There is a distress call from a world not far away. I should be selling this on Amazon and EBay. Good soundtrack. There was a nod to Planet Of The Apes. The song that played during the trailer was Nature Boy by Aurora. As this is another prequel to Alien it sets things in motion. I kind of knew the outcome. Would like to see if another film follows. It was dark in some places. Being sold with Alien Resurrection on eBay.

 At work there was this French lady wanting to change a twenty for the phone box as her mobile was playing up. Thought I was getting a sale out of her. But for auditing and security reasons the money entering and leaving the till has to be accounted for.
icon
I just purchased this song. I recommend Stay Awake, Rooting for you.