Friday 5 January 2018

Heaven Sent - Murray Gold

icon  The irony of this tweet The American Idiot doesn't know what he is talking about Muppet Jesus H Christ The music of Murray Gold


Loughborough Police Appeal. Three muggings in one area, all connected. Some Celebrity Mastermind viewer thinks Mermaids charity is harmful Will & Grace back on UK TV. See who is moaning about the episodes. Melanie Iglesias and the Logan Paul fans are stupid. Just looked up what 420 meant. There was a hot couple mentioning that. It relates to Cannabis. No thanks. Also I don't exclude certain ethnicities as I am not a bellend. I did have a glitch on my phone. Everything was blurry and it froze. Some muppets on YouTube are getting offended over the new TV show Britannia over some reason. White nationalist fails to see offence over racist ad


The Ski machine has instructions for rowing. 
I have had a number of strange dreams. One scene in a restaurant these two teenage girls are trying to raise money out from people. One offers sexual favours to a young Indian lad. His mother is next to him. He gives a long reply. In another scene I am listening to an mp3 player. 
My brother is asleep on the bunkbed. It is raining outside. There is also a leak. In another dream I was chased by two small dogs around my home. Set loose by a fat redneck wo/man. A tooth is extracted from a dog's mouth by Noel Edmonds who was a vet in a previous career. One scene I meet a couple. I am wearing my Slipknot/Rchp T-shirt. The fellow named Tui gives me a hug. I did think that we would exchange numbers. I carried a till box with me. I served a lady but forgot to give her the change. I did not give the reciept. She took the change herself. Not letting me check. 





---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: daddaughterdoctor
Date: 5 Jan 2018 20:06
Subject: [daddaughterdoctor] simonibison liked your comment on "143. Twice Upon a Time"

simonibison liked a comment on daddaughterdoctor

 
simonibison liked your comment on 143. Twice Upon a Time.
"Do you do any reviews/reaction videos on YouTube? Nice blog by the way."
You might want to go see what they're up to! Perhaps you will like their blog as much as they liked your comment!

Great posts worth seeing from simonibison:

Thanks for flying with  WordPress.com




Sheet Music Plus Homepage