Saturday 11 June 2016

Chris Brown - Fine by me

‭0114 440 2221‬ Sheffield. ‭01366 652447‬ Downham Market. ‭01926 912872‬ Warwick. All are from TheClaimTeam.com fucking wankers. Vanquis(h) send me another application form after I had asked them to remove my details from their database many months ago.
Had a long chat with a lady from Npower. Again lost in translation when I handed it to my mother.
Just received this text: Are you a gaming fanatic? Do you enjoy playing PS4 & Xbox? If you would like to work in this industry call 01509 213000. Start ASAP emma.robinson
A girl doesn't get ID'd in Tesco but she did in Savers. Don't be offended. The blonde lady found something amusing, I was trying to see if we had David Beckham Eternity. However we did not.
Euro 2016 opening ceremony they had David Guetta, he used to make good music. He played Titanium, one line of the song got me thinking of the Paris attacks.