Thursday 30 June 2016

Little Mix - Word Up

Sun, Sex And Suspicious Parents episode with James and Jenn travelling to Zante. Shown on 4music. Partying after A levels. The girls are abit pretty with nice bodies. Especially the tall tanned one. They seem to draw the attention of local mature men. It isn't #everydaysexism. The girls were not interested unless the guy was young and British or spoke English. Seem stuck up. The shot of them on the beach was nice. The subtitles seem to repeat themselves "I call that very lucky" "oh James" "no" "yeah" "greetings" "(unclear)"
if you happen to be watching at 10.50pm 26/06.
Two pretty girls in gym wear one blonde the other brunette. Headed into Tesco. Swansea rang again ‭01792 720114‬. One young boy was bragging about climbing onto the roof of the shop. He hadn't put the bin back. What was the point. He would get himself in trouble. Again we were short staffed.
Some cunt had left the isometric ladder tangled and I was to untangle it. I did see a nice blonde on the stepper machine. Then saw one in a black business suit, short skirt, nice legs, slim body heading towards Tesco, Rushes Shopping Centre, Loughborough.

Ghost Luminous, Captivating 30ml £11.99 and 50ml £14.99. Ghost Whisper 30ml £18.99. All are floral, fruity fragrances. Vera Wang Lovestruck 100ml £19.99. Riemann P20 Sun Filter 200ml £14.99, a quick drying spray, water proof adds 10 hours of protection. SPF 15/20/30/50+. Ambi Pur 3volution £1.99 and twin refills £3.99. All these are available this week at Savers Health And Beauty.

I had these dream that I was in Savers. Working a shift. My till was on the wrong side. Pam a former colleague from Everyone Wants was serving this lady. I also served her at the same time and took payment. I was given a report which stated people at the company warehouse were to be made redundant. My boss was assembling some thing out of metal. I mentioned Tesco from another dream. I went to speak to other members of management. I went down some steps. Knocking on this door. The room was full of people. I got into an argument about what took place on the shop floor. I walk off and hear a man call me "Cunt". I turn back to say "I have been called worse"

I'm sure the rude blonde was in again. Looking for essential oils. Wearing a black uniform. Fuck her anyhow. Not my problem she has an attitude. I'm going to ask her anyway. She is irrelevant. I'm doing my job and not taking it to heart. Muse-hyper music. Shoplifters were in, the guy I recognised from my Pulse days was helpful.
Kate Humble looked good on The One Show. Mel on Celebrity Masterchef is attractive with a nice smile. Not sure what she is famous for. The Women Who Kill Lions. Ch4 documentary about these Americans and their guns. One or two of them are attractive. Nice tits on the brunette with tattoos named Jacine. She is a millionaire's daughter from Croatia. Her son is named Diesel and uses a gun too. One of these cunt's will be responsible for a massacre.
Imagine what the Brits on Twitter are saying now. These women are daft Twats. The death threats were just as stupid. Most of the abuse comes from the UK. They are justifying their actions and I can see the counter arguments. "Hunters are the true conservationists of the world" Americans are crazy. They bought it on themselves. As are folk in other parts of the world. Blame Ricky Gervais for Rachel getting pneumonia. That was a joke by the way. Possibly Republicans. A hunt went wrong as a member of the camera crew lost their footing and it startled the deer. Some things are legal in some countries. Many are free to do as they wish. Everyone has an opinion.
I don't have time for these folk and their weapons. Man has been hunting for centuries however we have evolved.

Usual text from the bank and phone company. My mother is talking shit again. The McDonald's ad with the drive through is stupid. Just read this Derby news where a 16 year old stabbed a 22 year old man to death after one of his friends described a young woman as fit. I wonder if the feminists and followers of Everydaysexism would like this. Tom Webb was the victim. The teen wanted to demonstrate his power to his friends. Well this teen is an arsehole and should be named. Either they chased the teen or it was the other way around. Tom had called his bluff and suggested he wouldn't stab him. Which was a dumb thing to do. #Darwinism.

I saw that Panorama Orlando documentary and though the black girl might have been traumatised she was acting out the incident which was annoying.

I had a horror movie type dream. One scene a man is handling chemicals which are in containers. Some look like dynamite. His wife says no to him using those. So he swaps them with these toys and passes the dynamite to his kid who pops them into a bag. Later the man takes all the explosives on the back of his van. His son and daughter are with him. They are on a journey and there are some wipes that the son reaches for which the daughter tells him not to touch. The bombs in the back explode and they are safe for the moment. They hit a ramp and the front goes boom killing the family. The vehicle decapitates a mature brunette with glasses, she was wearing a black dress for a date. The car did crash into a building.
In another scene I am looking at my attic and just by the trap door there is an old teddy bear from my childhood. I would go to reach it.
Another scene had me talking to a naked Henry Cavill possibly. I did fly in the air and see Iron Man.
I also was in a short film about a zombie apocalypse. Many were around but were not harmful. There was a police squad that were patrolling and beating up who they saw fit. We covered up the numbers tattooed on the arm to avoid being attacked and disgused ourselves. They attacked zombies. I would go to a party and make out with a blonde. She later turns into a Bill Bailey lookalike and a vampire. Fortunately I am not killed.

I have just been called into work. Lcc ‭0116 366 6113‬ rang me spoke briefly but hung up. Hmrc send letters requesting payment when I have a DD set up. It is a different dept that does the letters. I get asked to take out another loan but I can't anyhow.