Tuesday 14 June 2016

Sia-I'm alive

I dreamt that I was at the gym looking for the relevant weights to use. I am at another point going to a school or some building. I fly to the location but it seems that I am riding a bike. A few teens do get in my way. I happen to collide with one sending him smashing into a wall. I am with some others to destroy a vampire group. We are being led into a main area and there is a room that contains their special powers. Rose Leslie mentions our plan giving the game away. The brunette leading us, crawling on the ground becomes suspicious. We were looking for the gym room. A vampire bad guy that was one of the key characters had been decapitated and he took form of a cat at some point. They wanted to know his last thoughts and through magic that happened. A small pager like device appears on his waist giving information. It then dissapeared. They seem to be ressurecting him. A big battle happened. I remember a scene where the vampires dissapeared into a ball of light accompanied by a shadow and sped across the street. A Vin Diesel type character is almost attacked by Rose and he shoots her and she falls into an upstanding coffin. The door slams shut. Later scene she is undead and pregnant, eventually giving birth. A family photo is taken. I see this make shift pub is set up. A few bars are spread out. I am on one. A man asked for a drink but I did not have the relevant glass for it and he had walked off. I asked a barman and he told me to fetch the correct glass from the main bar. It was a wine glass. I would add red wine then mix it with some other liquid. I took it to the gentleman. He had a pint of the requested drink already. Another one was sat at a different bar. He didn't have enough money and I let him have the drink that I had made.
Josephine must think that I am a mind reader. On my case today. Miserable as always. Mistakes made by others I pay for.
Some fit girls at the gym. One brunette in purple just passed me now. There is a blonde that was on the stepper. Nice tits, white vest purple leggings. I spotted this tanned brunette in pink and black. Amazing body. Some more turned up.
It looks like some arse had taken the milk from the container and placed it in the baby bottle, all without paying. A lady with a pram set the alarm off. Should have been stopped. More staff needed. I stand by that cunt comment about managers and recruitment consultants. Not dwelling on that place anymore. I understand why Kirah and Hannah left.
Someone from Chepstow had rung me. ‭01291 774607‬. Again it's TheClaimTeam.com The washing machine made an unhealthy noise during the spin cycle.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/3016878.stm Nicholas Muton has done this type of thing before. He recently held up the M1. Next time just throw him off the bridge.
Eurotrash returning to Ch4 Anton and Jean Paul are hosting. By the way Savers are selling Le Male/Terrible for £29.99. Gillete multipacks, Mercedes Benz edt, Mustang edt and Police fragrances for Father's Day. Additional items are the Oral B electric toothbrush and Beyonce perfumes £9.99.



There was the tanned hot blonde who was in Savers at 16:44 19/6/16. More Beyonce perfumes were sold. A couple were arguing outside Greenwoods. My mum talk to herself and laughing. It is 9.20