Monday 20 June 2016

U2 - Still haven't found what I'm looking for

I was called into work early. The day was meant to be my day off but the manager had written me onto the rota. There was alot of the delivery left. The manager had overslept. The bullshit is never-ending. So I was to do the banking ie go to the bank to get change. But we couldn't find the bumbag or shopping bag that I needed. I believe that the assistant manager may have taken it by mistake. I had to take £10 and buy a bleeding bumbag or fannypack as you Americans call it. I went to TK Maxx. Two hot women were working there. I had help from the young black guy but I did not find what I was looking for. I went to Sports Direct and was assisted by staff but no such luck. I went over to Irish Menswear and the lady helped me. The prices were over a tenner. I checked in Wilkos, Bonkers, charity shops, WhSmiths, two women's clothing stores, asked the key cutter bloke. Must have been the other one that I should have asked. I did nip into Poundland, Primark and eventually going to the camping shop where I managed to pick up a reasonably priced bumbag. Not enough staff to work in the afternoon. I did well on selling the promo products. Left overs from delivery, front facing, serving on the tills. Did ask to stay and help supervisor but it was ok. I did speak to Erin that I once worked with. My nephew is her boss at Topman.

Some woman in pink was arguing with her boyfriend on a bike. Passing the church in Loughborough. The catering company is needing staff for this Saturday. Unless my manager adds me to the rota then I am free.'ptaise be Allah' was spoken by someone. Some Christians were handing out leaflets. The slim young brunette that I sold Wild Orchid to, was hot. #catsagainstbrexit was on Twitter.