Sunday 12 June 2016

Warriors Dance - The Prodigy

My mother was talking about an arranged marriage and if I was interested in meeting a girl. Not at all.


The race for life event is being set up in Loughborough as I make my way to the Leisure Centre. I went into the sauna and should have avoided talking to Tony the owner of a gay sauna. I mentioned that I had been there. He then sat next to me and puts his hand down the back of my trunks. But I wasn't interested. This is just a normal sauna in a leisure centre. I could get in free next time I visit. For Fucks Sake. The redhead lifeguard was fit. There was a swimmer named Cass that was really fast. I saw a slim teen brunette in the pool.

As I head down Bedford Sq, the race is already underway. Sections are in place for the runners. Two black guys are on the pavement looking cross but are in the way. There is a grey haired man on a bike. Singing almost colliding with people. I could have taken a picture but may get in trouble for it. So many women took part. Other things are set up in the Market Place. A few pretty girls I had spotted.
I helped a gentleman in a wheelchair out even though it's my day off. It has started raining. One nice looking guy tanned, young and athletic coming up Churchgate. ‭+44 7500 664702‬ Get 20 FREE Spins + £100 Bonus at BETFAIR to use on SLOTS Today, Claim Yours Now! http://bit.ly/25HN5Um or replySTOPtoOptOut More cockworthyness from Betfair.